Ahh~ I just finished binge watching both seasons of The Big Boss and was wondering if there was gonna be a third season? I looked on the pages of the actors and no other season is listed as of now. Does anyone know if they're going to make another one?

I don't think there will be season 3. I  follow a lot of drama blogs and so and haven't seen anywhere talking about a season 3.

It seems the main characters are both focusing on other roles, and even the side characters which is why I'm doubting they'll continue it - however, the ending to the 2nd season is gonna make me mad if that's it :,)

I know what you mean. Endings in Chinese dramas are often not so great. I also prefer happy endings without loose ends haha.

Doesn't seem like it, unfortunately,

Amy:

It seems the main characters are both focusing on other roles, and even the side characters which is why I'm doubting they'll continue it - however, the ending to the 2nd season is gonna make me mad if that's it :,)

She is right.

Lara:

I know what you mean. Endings in Chinese dramas are often not so great. I also prefer happy endings without loose ends haha.

I agree >"<