I'm not into Chinese dramas & I've watched just 3 C-dramas so far. Although TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOMS  is one of my fav drama , I stopped looking for C-dramas after I came to know about the "dubbing" they do & stuffs. But recently MOONSHINE & VALENTINE (aka The Love Knot: His Excellency's First Love) caught my attention & I'm thinking of watching it.

So tell me , is it really that good ? Should I watch it?

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

ShotaSidePart:

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

okay, gonna start watching it asap & thank you for the quick reply. 

I'm not all that experienced with Chinese dramas as well but this one... I freakin love it. Why? Who knows (well maybe it has to do with Johnny) but I am enjoying the crap out of it.

Yes, you should. I love it <3  Also, in this drama they use their own voices.

kayea:

Yes, you should. I love it <3  Also, in this drama they use their own voices.

I've already decided to watch it & thank you for the reply. 

It starts out slow but gets better around ep 8....I like the sandwich girl and Xiu Xian the most 

Stevie70:

It starts out slow but gets better around ep 8....I like the sandwich girl and Xiu Xian the most 

already watched it till epi 20.

& yeah I ship Xiaoju & Xiu Xian too. actually I like the trio (Xiaoju, Xiu Xian & Kuanyong) together. Their scenes together are so much fun to watch.

panchi:

already watched it till epi 20.

& yeah I ship Xiaoju & Xiu Xian too. actually I like the trio (Xiaoju, Xiu Xian & Kuanyong) together. Their scenes together are so much fun to watch.

I know Right I love them so much more interested in their story than the main. 

lavanime:

I know Right I love them so much more interested in their story than the main. 

the trio should've got a series of their own. their story is as much interesting as the lead couple.