Hey guys! I really need help because I try to remember a Drama Serie that I watched a while ago.g

Sadly I remember neither the title of this serie nor any name morere of Thrones characters. But I remember the story line!!!!

So here a small summary: The main female character works in a small shop with a crazy owner. She is very quite and shy but totally cute. She also support her brother who studies at the university. Also there ist a little puppie dog outside the shop which the herione feeds with bread and regularly talks to.

The male lead is such an arrogant guy, a photographer by profession (well known) and freshly separated from his "big" love. The relationship broke up because the ex focused too much on her modeling career, totally neglecting the hero and their relationship. 

Hero and Heroine meet in the store when he got something to drink during a break of a photo shoot. All in all he wasn't very nice but she already was head over heel. Furthermore, the hero also needs a new flat and moves into one near the Shop.

Before I tell the whole series, here is my special scene that I loved the most: the first kiss - both spent the day together having fun, talking, taking pictures and suddenly it starts raining. Under an archway, they are protected from the weather and then gives this cliché moment - a car drives by right through a puddle. So the Hero tries to shield the heroine from the splashing water. Then there is this StaringContest between them and boooooooom kiss.

If you need more information, feel free to ask. But I'm hopeful someone can help me! I would really love to watch this serie again????