Hey drama fellas, I would like to cry my heart out of my eyes tomorrow, does anyone have a Chinese romance/drama movie that could make my friends and me cry like a baby? the last Chinese movie I cried over was 77 heartbreaks. If anyone could recommend me something like this I would be grateful for an eternity! Thanks a lot!

Go Away Mr. Tumor for sure. 

Try the movie Beautiful Life

✔️ Way We Were

✔️ House of Flyimg Daggers

✔️ Joy Luck Club (American/Chinese film)

I don't watch a lot of Chinese movies but I remember The Sorcerer and the White Snake having a sad ending...

Us and them. Tear jerker

Scarlet Heart. I was crying pretty much once every other episode from around 20+. Even now while rewatching I can barely watch some scenes. I rarely cry when watching dramas so take that as you will.

I cried a lot with But Always,  Mulan (2009), The Fox Lover, Farewell my Concubine, Aftershock and The Sorcerer and the White Snake

Those of you who mentioned The Sorcerer and the White Snake might also like Green Snake (1993) which is based on the same story.  It's one of my favorite Hong Kong movies.

fifteen years waiting for migratory birds

LOL.. Try to watch all historical cdramas.. most of the time its very sad like Journey of the flower...

I also second Us and Them. Also it is on netflix 

Ruyi´s Royal Love in the Palace

I second House of flying daggers.