i think it may be a combination of all these factors

* The show is going to end soon.

* maybe i have fallen for fu Yao , but since she is a fictional character and won't be real so it hurts more? [This does feel weird though]

* cause I want to be like fu Yao , but never be like her?

* or is this a long earning feeling to go to this fictional world to meet all these characters?

anyone felt the same way as i  did when watching the series?!!!

I felt that way while I was watching Because it's My First Life and Princess Agents. Isn't that a weird feeling?

Olive4213:

I felt that way while I was watching Because it's My First Life and Princess Agents. Isn't that a weird feeling?

yup, that's why I posted this to find out if there are people like me who faced a similar situation.I have watched a lot of series K-drama ,english series, anime etc never have I felt anything like this. I heard about this "legend of fuyao"  being currently very popular so i thought why not give it a try .damn it was so amazing and depressing at the same time lol. 

The drama I watch that reliably makes me feel that way is Autumn's Concerto. It always makes me feel a powerful longing. 

Olive4213:

The drama I watch that reliably makes me feel that way is Autumn's Concerto. It always makes me feel a powerful longing. 

yes i shall add it to my watchlist :)

After maybe a few weeks gap[I think really need this to normalize my delf ;P] planning to watch ten miles of peach blossom.