Eyal:
My Huckleberry Friends  - IDK how much i want to watch slow burn romance but i will check this drama.

The romance is slow in it, but the show isn't really about that. It's more so a nostalgic show about friendship and family with some cute youth romance included. I hope you're able to find a Chinese show that you enjoy! :D

Go Go Squid

The Crocodile and the Plover Bird

Surgeons

Put Your Head on my shoulder

A love so beautiful 

Boss and Me

Aside from Nirvana In Fire, which I can't recommend enough, When We Were Young  was really good, and I haven't seen it mentioned here yet.  It is a coming of age type drama if you like those type. 

For crime: Burning Ice, Day and Night, Medical Examiner Dr. Qin, Love Me If You Dare

Adventure: Candle In The Tomb

jubies33:

Aside from Nirvana In Fire, which I can't recommend enough, When We Were Young  was really good, and I haven't seen it mentioned here yet.  It is a coming of age type drama if you like those type. 

For crime: Burning Ice, Day and Night, Medical Examiner Dr. Qin, Love Me If You Dare

Adventure: Candle In The Tomb

When We Were Young - This drama really remind me the drama Reply 1988 and don't have problem with coming of age.

Burning Ice - Already planned to check this one

Day and Night - I checked it once and i didn't like it.

Medical Examiner Dr. Qin - Doesn't look good at all.

Love Me If You Dare - This the last drama that i dropped.

Candle In The Tomb - Well this title could be amazing but those super power the chinese people doing are really weird and i really hate it.

Thank you!

What genres do you like? Even if you don't have a specific interest, everyone has their preferences whether it's politics or approaching corrupted social norms. When it comes to Chinese dramas, they are the best at historicals. 

Though the term "realistic" is very vague, Nirvana In Fire and Joy of Life seems like the dramas for you. These are both wuxia though because it really is what China specializes in.

Myauntmary:

Go Go Squid

The Crocodile and the Plover Bird

Surgeons

Put Your Head on my shoulder

A love so beautiful 

Boss and Me

Go Go SquidI - will check the drama.  

The Crocodile and the Plover Bird - I don't like the male lead.

Surgeons - I don't have good experience with medical dramas it's always ended that i force myself to watch it or in dropping the drama. 

Put Your Head on my shoulder - I will check the drama.  

A love so beautiful - I really wanted to watch before a lot of time, guess i will check it really soon..

Boss and Me: Now when i think about it i pretty much surprised that it's the first time after three pages of recommendations this drama has been recommended. I really forgot about this drama.

I heard really good things about this drama.

Thank you!

Well, this is what I think. Korean dramas are ‘heavy’ dramas, Chinese Dramas are ‘lighter’ dramas

ephermal:

What genres do you like? Even if you don't have a specific interest, everyone has their preferences whether it's politics or approaching corrupted social norms. When it comes to Chinese dramas, they are the best at historicals. 

Though the term "realistic" is very vague, Nirvana In Fire and Joy of Life seems like the dramas for you. These are both wuxia though because it really is what China specializes in.

I don't have specific genres that i like more or less all i care about is the drama will be Amazing without any bad scenes who destroy the all drama.

Also i am not big fan of historical dramas but there few i planned to whatched like 'The Rise of Phoenixes' 'Nirvana In Fire' and another one who recommended here and i don't find the name.

Nirvana In Fire - The recommendations about this drama is unstoppable! I will check this drama.

Joy of Life - I will check more about this drama.

In Realistic plot i mean to With no ridiculous scenes who couldn't happen in real life.

Us and Them and Better Days are answering on what i am looking for.

Yin Jianyu:

Well, this is what I think. Korean dramas are ‘heavy’ dramas, Chinese Dramas are ‘lighter’ dramas

China can't show what she want in tv.

Korean dramas are not alway "heavy" there a lot of lighter dramas.

Battle of changsha, maybe.. it is based on Events of Second World War. No dubbed