Hiii, how's everyone's day been?

I wanted to create a topic basically asking for recommendations on dramas with female leads that can actually do their job, and do it properly. Something like Love Is Sweet or Professional Single or Begin Again.

Of course, romance as a topic is appreciated, but if it's about FL's journey to the top or to what she believes is 'success' that's also fine.  Chinese dramas with subs are also appreciated and lastly, it can be historical as well. No specific episode limits or time period/release date specifications as well. 

Thank you in advancccee!!!!

Upon The Mountain (not sure if it's subbed yet)

All is Well 

Asa ga Kita (if you don't mind jap shows)

Tvvelve:

Upon The Mountain (not sure if it's subbed yet)

All is Well 

Asa ga Kita (if you don't mind jap shows)

Thank you!! I'll definitely try them

Search: WWW  Is also very career oriented with a touch of romance. I highly recommend it! 

FlyDoll:

Search: WWW  Is also very career oriented with a touch of romance. I highly recommend it! 

Yup, thank you!!!

You Complete Me is one where the female headhunter is actually good at her job. 

Once she finds her groove, the FL in Perfect and Casual is also very good at her job. 

If you don't mind Korean, the FL in Jealousy Incarnate is really into and good at her job. There was just an article about her career trajectory.