I like to watch dramas that are some combination of romance, historical, and fantasy, but it's okay if it's only 2 out of 3 of those.

I've already watched Eternal Love, Ashes of Love, Love & Destiny, Love & Redemption, Romance of Tiger and Rose, Eternal Love 1 and 2, and Princess Agents.

Any good ones I'm missing?  Please recommend.

Eternal Love of Dream - romance/fantasy/historical

Journey of Flower - romance/fantasy/historical

An Oriental Odyssey - romance/fantasy/historical

Noble Aspirations - romance/fantasy/historical

Royal Nirvana - romance/historical

Thanks! Which one should I start with? 

If you liked Eternal Love you'll probably also love Eternal Love of Dream. My personal favorite of the ones I listed is Journey of Flower though.

Legend of Fu Yao idk if you’ve watched it tho 

(it has all 3 genres)

Yeah, I've watched Legend of Fu Yao. I don't remember it too well. I started on Eternal Love of Dream but it's really boring so far.

Has anyone heard of good fantasy romance dramas that will be coming out? New releases?

Yeah lol Eternal Love of Dream doesn't get interesting until like halfway through the show. Probably should have prefaced with that. 

Legend of Xiao Chuo is airing now and it looks interesting, I don't think there's any fantasy in it, I'm waiting to watch it until it's done airing.

I'm really looking forward to Twisted Fate of Love (it should be airing this month), Legend of Fei, The Long Ballad, Ancient Love Poetry, Jun Jiu Ling, and Douluo Continent. Most of these probably won't air until next year though :(

Edit: I forgot to recommend Arthdal Chronicles. It's a Korean drama but it's a really cool fantasy historical with some romance as well.

I finally finished Eternal Love of Dream, the beginning was so painfully boring, but the middle and ending weren't too bad. Now I'm wondering what else to watch...is The Legends any good?

I think I want to watch Ancient Love Poetry when it's out, mostly because Liu Xue Yi's in it. I just think he's so cute.

Any dramas like Love and Redemption,  Romance of Tiger and Rose or Ashes of Love? Those are my favorites.

Check out my custom lists ! I can't specify because I have watched so many lol but I have notes and you can easily find what you like, I think I have a similar taste to you. 

Otherwise I can think of probably Love by Hypnotic, Renascence (kind of political, strong FL, not fantasy but very interesting plot and romance),  The legends (my personal fav, watched it a few times) 

Cool! Thanks TK, I'll take a look at your lists. I finished the Legends, really enjoyed the first 30 episodes, but the ending was disappointingly put together. So now I'm back to looking for new ones. I haven't heard of Love by Hypnotic or Renascence so I'll take a look at them.

The legend of yunxi

The blooms at ruyi pavillion

The journey of the flower

Novoland - Eagle Flag (Bad Ending, but fantasy and romance with history)

Tribes and Empire ( Same as Novoland)

Princess Agent

Kairi of the Sky:

The legend of yunxi

The blooms at ruyi pavillion

The journey of the flower

i agreeee and joy of life as well