chesterfield:

I just finished Mysterious Love . It's short, no fillers and ML/ Fl have great chemistry. 

Thankyou!! Started it and I am loving the ML. He is so hott

mysticalflyte:

I know this topic is pretty old, but I feel like you may enjoy You Are My Hero. The main leads portrayed by Bai Jing Ting and Sandra Ma have great chemistry! :)

Great! Starting it right away

The Rebel Princess Oh my goodness how amazing their relationship is will make you blush the whole time

TakingThousandYearsToFin:

The Rebel Princess Oh my goodness how amazing their relationship is will make you blush the whole time

You should watch Xu Kai's role in Arsenal Military Academy. He doesnt care what others would say as long as he can express his love to the FL. I cringe , blush and laugh at the same time at the antics he did for the FL. He was very effective in portraying his role. I've seen a lot of possessive alpha male characters but his role is the first one i've seen.

majorca07:

You should watch Xu Kai's role in Arsenal Military Academy. He doesnt care what others would say as long as he can express his love to the FL. I cringe , blush and laugh at the same time at the antics he did for the FL. He was very effective in portraying his role. I've seen a lot of possessive alpha male characters but his role is the first one i've seen.

I'll watch it been putting it on plan to watch

You can try 

You Are Sunshine Of My Life