Hi

I started watching this kdrama but i dropped it and now I cannot find it anywhere... Please help me out.

It's about a man in his 40s. He lost his wife years ago and has 3 childen: a daughter who is the oldest, and 2 younger sons, one is in school and the other one is in kindergarten. They have a woman taking care of the household, and they are looking for a nanny. This nanny they hire is in her 20s, and she slowly wins over all 3 children ( for example she helps the eldest escape her bullies). The father and the nanny fall in love, but when they finally decide to strart a relationship despite their huge age gap and the man goes up to the mountains to ask his wife for permission he has an accident and loses his memory. The evil lady(who is taking care of the household) takes this chance to lie and decieve everybody that the ML and her have an engagement. The ML believes this but falls again without memories for the FL nanny. This is where I dropped it😭

Also, the ML has a greedy mother who supports the evil housekeeper lady in her lies because this way she would have a daughter-in-law who can get her more mone from the ML. The FL's brother and the ML's sister meet in a bar and they fall in love, although both family opposes it. They go abroad, but then the guy realises they are from two completely different world so he breaks up with her, but she can't get over it and ends up in the guy's home drunken  repeatedly. The guy and his uncle opens a foods stall afterwards. The FL's father became the ML's personal driver without knowing her daughter is also working for ML, and I remember there is a huge scene because of that. Also, FL's mother is kind of a burden if I'm not mistaken because she insists on living with his husband in his little house in the ML's ginormous garden when it is clearly prohibited in the contract.

Ugh, it ended up being really long, sorry. But the more details I remember the more annoying that I still cant find it T_T

I haven't watched  this but from your description it sounds like Young lady and gentleman.

Sounds even more dramatic than the lot from Bollywood!

hello, I confirme because I watched it in full. 

This has a remake feel to "The Nanny" (1993 sitcom - widower, three children...) 

spoilers if you want.

cris2307:

hello, I confirme because I watched it in full. 

This has a remake feel to "The Nanny" (1993 sitcom - widower, three children...) 

spoilers if you want.

Young lady and gentleman