Ok, so I think I stumbled upon a drama scene on Youtube/Netflix/some streaming site and I looked it up and read the story and decided it's not for me. That was a while ago. I recently watched Ashes of Love so I am looking for more C-dramas. I recalled the above scene but cannot remember the drama's name. I am pretty sure it was a Chinese drama because I recall thinking omg it has so many episodes.

What I remember:

1. A scene with ladies in a huge suite-like room, definitely not a modern drama, historical costumes may be, and the guy enters or sees her from somewhere and this entire scene looked very swoon-worthy. If it is of some help, the entire scene was brightly lit and one or two of them were wearing sea green coloured clothes (haha, that how I remember it at least )

2. So, I looked it up and read about it and it seemed interesting but I got some spoilers too about how the Male lead actually intentionally betrays the Female lead for some position of power so I was put off. I think he is planning to marry her for some power that he will obtain by being associated with her. He knew it was wrong but he still goes ahead with betraying her.

I know this is very vague which is also why I am not able to just Google it (couldn't find it in my search history either, facepalm)

Thanks in advance

I had a look at the synopsis and the photos on the page, it doesn't seem like the one I watched. Thanks for replying :D

Was it something that was aired last year or this year?

I'm not sure but eternal love and the legend of the white snake. Its very vague but this what comes to my mind

DAeDaLuS426:

Was it something that was aired last year or this year?

Must be recent because I saw it while browsing in some streaming site so I assume it was a suggestion based on a recent show

Chickishinfu:

I'm not sure but eternal love and the legend of the white snake. Its very vague but this what comes to my mind

I am going to watch Eternal Love next anyway, I post here if it ends up being that :)

Just checked out Legend of the White Snake synopsis, doesn't look like it

Untouchable lovers or Goodbye my princess?

usna:

Untouchable lovers or Goodbye my princess?

Hiii, Thank you thank you thank you, it is Goodbye My Princess!! 

After you mentioned the name, I looked it up and immediately recognized the Epilogue scenes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CJ6j7hp1P0, I watched them after reading the series review, can't believe I forgot the name

Thanks again.