Hi Everyone! I am looking for the title of a drama that I watched back then but I can't remember the title, the cast, and even the character's names. It was 2 years ago when I watched it. I'm not sure as well when it aired but I remember the plot. The woman was frozen in a cylinder thing and years later it drifted by the shore and she woke up there. When she woke up a war eradicated the women and only men exist there. Because women does not exist reproduction is almost impossible and the men resorted to cloning. But it has side effect and they need a woman to help them. She was regarded as a goddess. It is really funny. Its a comedy. I hope someone can help me! I you know the drama please do tell. Thank you!

Chickishinfu:

Hi Everyone! I am looking for the title of a drama that I watched back then but I can't remember the title, the cast, and even the character's names. It was 2 years ago when I watched it. I'm not sure as well when it aired but I remember the plot. The woman was frozen in a cylinder thing and years later it drifted by the shore and she woke up there. When she woke up a war eradicated the women and only men exist there. Because women does not exist reproduction is almost impossible and the men resorted to cloning. But it has side effect and they need a woman to help them. She was regarded as a goddess. It is really funny. Its a comedy. I hope someone can help me! I you know the drama please do tell. Thank you! 

I know this one by chance because I always seek out the weirdest shows out there. Hope I'm not too late. 

https://mydramalist.com/34015-the-lost-goddess

Edit: Nvm I saw on your profile it was already completed. Leaving this up in case anyone else sees it and is interested.