Hi all, 

I've been looking for this historical (possibly xianxia) drama for ages and it's driving me crazy! Hope someone recognises my memories of the scenes I saw on YouTube that I cannot seem to find again.. It was some most romantic top something video a couple of years ago.. I don't understand how I cannot find it based on what I remember, help! 

I loved that the female (lead I presume) had some boss vibes (way cooler  than the cutesy sass female leads usually have). 

I remember the following scenes:

1. Female chilling outside with child and servant(?). Male (royal, in a relationship with her) comes by and gets teased on by sassy female. He proceeds to pick her up, throw her over his shoulder even to show his strength, and carries her away. She's worried what the others might think. Both long black hair and pretty historical outfits.

2. Male and female (the same I thought) talk in bed. He practically begs her to marry him and give him a child (pfew, I remember lots of excitement in the comments as this scene was quite passionate). In my memory the room or at least the bedsheets are red. 

3. There was another scene where I'm not 100% sure if it's part of this drama too, it was a different couple.. Female ("not the lead" vibes) with black hair beautiful outfit and a male with long white hair. She is hanging around in some white / bright palace. He enters, walks up to her and passionately kisses her, pushing her against the wall. Might have been misled by the mix video, this could be another drama, but still adding it bc you never know..

If someone knows the name of this drama they'll gain my eternal gratitude as I've been searching forever ^^

Thanks a bunch! Mi

Ohh really, it's that famous one? Thank you so much!! I will watch it now :D I appreciate your help a lot!

MIMIM10:

Ohh really, it's that famous one? Thank you so much!! I will watch it now :D I appreciate your help a lot!

glad to have helped, I re-watched it again for the 3rd time last week :)