I started watching this Cdrama and I was waiting for it to be subtitled a while ago but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called. All I remember is the female lead is a teacher in a small beach town (maybe an island) and she lives with her parents and the male lead is a rich dude who is visiting the island. I think while he is there he gets a temporary job working at the same school as the female lead. I think the female lead also saved his life when they were little. The female lead has long wavy reddish brown hair (she kinda looks like the female lead of the Kdrama My Secret Romance). 

I remember them going on a camping trip w/the school and she falls in his lap on the bus or he falls on her lap, can't remember.

I think there is a scene where he puts of wreath of flowers in her hair I think it's when he confesses on the beach maybe.

That's all I can remember :( 

I wish I knew this drama, now I want to watch it.

Nadia-RuNi:

sounds like this one https://mydramalist.com/25001-long-distance-relationship

That's it! Thank you :) I've been doing advanced searches etc. and it's been driving me crazy lol

Lily-of-the-valley:

That's it! Thank you :) I've been doing advanced searches etc. and it's been driving me crazy lol

glad you found it :)