Looking for really good movies!

Recently i am in the mood for really good movies.

Looking for really good movies to watching the all movie without noticing when it finished, A movie that keep me speechless after the movie finished, A Movie that you keep thinking about after it's finished.

I am looking for really good movies that can be competitive with hollywood movies (Maybe i have too much expectations but i believe i missed really good movies) **Not too old movies**

For example movie that was amazing is The Bravest (I am not looking for the same type of the movie the genres is not matter but i do looking for really good movies as this movie!)

yes I 2nd Better Days. It fits everything you look for. Plus it is very highly praised internationally and won lots of prices. Definitely on par regarding the "hollywood" similarity. 

Another really well done movie that is however from Taiwan is Our Time. The story is very well known but this is so absolutely well done! 

Teudoongie:

i've heard that Better Days is really good

Better Days - The movie is already in my plan to watch, i will watch this movie really soon.

Thank you.

Lou:

yes I 2nd Better Days. It fits everything you look for. Plus it is very highly praised internationally and won lots of prices. Definitely on par regarding the "hollywood" similarity. 

Another really well done movie that is however from Taiwan is Our Time. The story is very well known but this is so absolutely well done! 

Better Days - The movie is already in my plan to watch, i will watch this movie really soon.

Our Times - I heard alot about this movie i will check more about the movie.

Thank you.

Strawberry02:

Our Times is very popular as well and the story is wonderful

Our Times - I heard alot about this movie i will check more about the movie.

Thank you.