I find that I keep going back and rewatching Chinese dramas rather than trying out ones that I haven't seen. 

Does anyone have any Chinese drama recommendations similar to those mentioned in the title? I'm mostly into historical fiction and a a bit of romance. I don't mind supernatural additions but usually not too many (for example the time travel in Bu Bu Jing Xin was a good amount for me, not giant demons on the screen for half of the show, hehe)

I'm also happy for recommendations that completely deviate from what I've listed if they're real gems ?

Story of Yanxi palace

The princess' man (korean)

The princess Wei Young

Moon lovers Scarlet heart ryeo (K-version of Bu Bu Jing Xin) 

Good bye, my princess

Dong Yi (korean)

Queen Seun Duk (korean)

The rebel princess

The king in love (korean)

Jang Ok Jung (korean)

General and I

Sound of the desert

The wolf

Legend of Lu Zhen

The legend of Hao Lan

Empress Ki is my all time favorite series, so I love your choice.

You have received great recommendations above, I have little to add. I've not watched them all though.

My favorite list is this:

Queen Seon Duk
Dong Yi
Ashes of love
Eternal love
Princess Wei Young

Also want to add: Arthdal Chronicles to this list. It's not the same, more like Game of Thrones like series, but I recomend it if you like these kind of series.

The Untamed touches me more immensely than the Prince of Lan Ling, and also sets me thinking a lot on society norms, one's value system, kinship/friendship. The plot, casting, osts, costumes, sets are stand outs as well!

whatever:

The Untamed touches me more immensely than the Prince of Lan Ling, and also sets me thinking a lot on society norms, one's value system, kinship/friendship. The plot, casting, osts, costumes, sets are stand outs as well!

I was waiting for when finally cool things will start to develop and dropped it on episode 37... so boring crazy...

beautiful bodies and outfits , beautiful surroundings but noooo it didn't catch my interest. 

Still planning through pain finish it... just because it is ennoying me when I do and not finish ... crying... ;)

mafia:
Does anyone have any Chinese drama recommendations similar to those mentioned in the title?

To add to my previous reply, for palace politics, you may want to check out Nirvana in Fire, which i'm currently watching now.

kisiamiumiu:
I was waiting for when finally cool things will start to develop and dropped it on episode 37... so boring crazy...

Hmmm can't put a finger to what you meant by cool things, as the dramas you have watched seems to be mostly romance.. and you indicated dropping at episode 37 here, but 32 in your watch list.. in any case, i find that it is really a pity that you dropped when you are so close to finishing..  

kisiamiumiu:
Still planning through pain finish it... just because it is ennoying me when I do and not finish ... crying... ;)

It was an untamed emotional roller coaster ride watching the drama. The protagonist went through a lot of ordeals when he went against society, praticising and using unorthodox cultivation to protect the weak who had helped him.