Hi everyone,

I need help finding a drama name, I have already tried searching similar drama names, tags and genres........but I still couldn't find it.

I briefly remember some points and stuff from the drama;
- It starts with a couple happily married, male lead is away on business trip and the female lead is joining him and and he knows she is coming.
- I think she is pregnant and decides to surprise him with pregnancy news?? (not sure about the 2nd part).
- On the airport, she meets someone who is or was her husband's friend, they are boarding the same plane.
- On the plane, something wrong happens and it is crashing
- The husband's friend saves the FL from falling luggage and sharp material and it stabs' him from behind.
- The Fl time travels to past - in college days, she has her memory from her future life and she refuses to believe at first that she has time traveled but realize the truth.
- She decides to make sure she has the same future and on the way help her friends which she couldn't have done before; stopping ex-boyfriend from doing wrong which could have caused him to be in jail for several years and protects her bestie from getting numerous heartbreaks.
- With the knowledge from future she stops some problems from happening and kinda messes up her own love story but realizes that love cannot be pre-planned it has too happen naturally.

There that's all I remember, please help me.

Thanks you