Drop your 5 fav rom C drama coz i really need some good suggestions :)

Div:

these are mine! the genre is rom-com

Must watch C-Dramas (13 shows) - MyDramaList 

Thank you for sharing your ultimate favs , i'll try them out one by one :)

Have to 2nd . The Romance of Tiger and Rose ,   Begin Again 

Moonshine and Valentine 2018 - is another good one.

If you're like me and into marriage dramas, you'll probably like these.  

Well-Intended Love Season 2 2020 - 2 seasons, I preferred this season, more sweetness

Please Love Me 2019 - another must get married drama. Didn't like the male lead's looks or acting, but it grew on me when their relationship started to turn real. Great chemistry and loved how natural they were about becoming a normal married couple once they fell in love.

If you're just getting into historical dramas, there are plenty of good romantic ones, but I suggest you start with this one since it's really short, but gives you a taste of the historical drama.

The Queen of Attack (2021) - It's very short, but the love story is surprisingly sweet once it gets started. (H hates h at first, h is indifferent, but they both start falling for each other).

Here are mine:

1. Sweet teeth: About a dentist and librarian. It is very sweet. No draggy plot, no misunderstandings, just like its name it is sweet and fluffy.

2. My little happiness: Great chemistry between the leads, no stupid breakups or misunderstandings.

3.  Fall in love: I recently finished this one. By far this is my most fav C drama this year. It is historical and military based romance with some politics. But trust me, I found every aspect interesting although I hate these kinds of genre. The ML and FL have great chemistry and both of them are smart, tactful and doesn't tolerate any bullshit towards them. Plus the trust they have for each other is on next level.

4.  Our secret: This was sweet and fluffy cdrama and I enjoyed it.

5.  The day of becoming you: It is a body swap themed drama. The ML's acting is top notch. Definitely recommend this one.

Bonus: You are my hero: This drama got me hooked cause their chemistry was fire.

jazzy36:

Have to 2nd . The Romance of Tiger and Rose ,   Begin Again 

Moonshine and Valentine 2018 - is another good one.

If you're like me and into marriage dramas, you'll probably like these.  

Well-Intended Love Season 2 2020 - 2 seasons, I preferred this season, more sweetness

Please Love Me 2019 - another must get married drama. Didn't like the male lead's looks or acting, but it grew on me when their relationship started to turn real. Great chemistry and loved how natural they were about becoming a normal married couple once they fell in love.

If you're just getting into historical dramas, there are plenty of good romantic ones, but I suggest you start with this one since it's really short, but gives you a taste of the historical drama.

The Queen of Attack (2021) - It's very short, but the love story is surprisingly sweet once it gets started. (H hates h at first, h is indifferent, but they both start falling for each other).

Thank you for your informative response; I'll take a shot with these.

Aurora Nebula:

Here are mine:

1. Sweet teeth: About a dentist and librarian. It is very sweet. No draggy plot, no misunderstandings, just like its name it is sweet and fluffy.

2. My little happiness: Great chemistry between the leads, no stupid breakups or misunderstandings.

3.  Fall in love: I recently finished this one. By far this is my most fav C drama this year. It is historical and military based romance with some politics. But trust me, I found every aspect interesting although I hate these kinds of genre. The ML and FL have great chemistry and both of them are smart, tactful and doesn't tolerate any bullshit towards them. Plus the trust they have for each other is on next level.

4.  Our secret: This was sweet and fluffy cdrama and I enjoyed it.

5.  The day of becoming you: It is a body swap themed drama. The ML's acting is top notch. Definitely recommend this one.

Bonus: You are my hero: This drama got me hooked cause their chemistry was fire. 

We have similar tastes; I've almost finished watching it all. I'm thinking about watching our secret shortly.

I always recommend these cause they are SO GOOD! (and my all time faves) :)

- my girl (2020)

- someday or one day

- sweet teeth

You can ask me about them if you are not sure if you should watch them :)

Our secret

You are my Glory

Falling into your Smile

Unforgettable Love

Love is sweet

The Day of Becoming You

my 99 points:

I always recommend these cause they are SO GOOD! (and my all time faves) :)

- my girl (2020)

- someday or one day

- sweet teeth

You can ask me about them if you are not sure if you should watch them :)

Thanks for sharing your favs , I've already watched sweet teeth and my girl .. i think i'll start Taiwanese drama journey with "someday or one day"

bts_lover_4evr:

Our secret

You are my Glory

Falling into your Smile

Unforgettable Love

Love is sweet

The Day of Becoming You

I've just left with "Our secret" , rest of them were really good and they deserve to be in top 5.

Thanks for leaving your favs here!

Top level c-drama romances:

1. Forever and Ever

2. You Are My Destiny

3. Sm:)e

4. Le Coup de Foudre (ml/fl fell in love while filming & are married w/ child in rl)

5. The Day of Becoming You

• The Day of becoming you
  • The Romance of Tiger and Rose
  • Falling into Your smile
  • Chef Fang
  • You Are My Glory
 kaiyaiyai:

Top level c-drama romances:

1. Forever and Ever

2. You Are My Destiny

3. Sm:)e

4. Le Coup de Foudre (ml/fl fell in love while filming & are married w/ child in rl)

5. The Day of Becoming You

Thank you for sharing your top picks. , only watched " The day of becoming you" ... i'll refer to your favs for my next binge.

Tysm for sharing your personal favourites. I've already watched 3 of them , will add others to PTW fn.