Personally I am loving reading comments and theories. In all those theories mostly I am curious about Seok Ryo feelings towards Seung Hyo. As she has fiancee and in this 6 episode they never showed if BSR ever liked Seung Hyo. 

Share your opinion or theories and EVIDENCE if Seok Ryo likes Seung Hyo. OR she never liked him but she will fall in love in upcoming episode.

I think she likes him but doesn't know her feelings. Or she knows how she feels but she is good with Hiding her feelings.

Conclusion: after 10th episode 

Imo she likes him  because she takes such good care of him since little, just her bringing him the food from her cooking class and remembering it being the first korean food he ever tasted is a great example

"She knows how she feels but she is good with Hiding her feelings."

Too lazy and not time to bring proofs sorry but I'm 1000% sure.

Writer-nim is playing a little game with us, but I believe the missing words in the "do you still love him" conversation between Seok-ryu and Mo eum means they were talking about Seung-hyo which means. . . .that somehow there was more to SR's letter in the time capsule or something else happened (just WHY did Seok-ryu rush off to the USA after only 1 year in college - I can guarantee it wasn't the "oh, she got a scholarship and therefor left the family/friends for 10+ years reason).

Now, if Seok-ryu was indeed stating she still loved her  fiancée, then different answer and she doesn't yet understand her feelings w/r/t to Seung-hyo.

Regardless, it doesn't matter.  Writer-nim is writing a story where SR and SH are "soul mates" or bonded forever or "fated" or. . . .it doesn't matter.  God has decreed that they belong with each others.  and regardless of whether she currently (ep 6) understands her feelings, they will figure it out and be together in the end.  Period.  

She loves him. The question is if she realizes it or not. From my POV I think it will follow Reply 1997 approach, where the girl has been "oblivious" to his feelings and her feelings until the day the ML says it and she will be like: WAIT A MOMENT, I THINK I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THIS FEELING AS WELL! 

doesn't her ex show up in the next episode (7)? after that we might be able to better assess if she still has feelings for that cheater.

That scene when she talks to her friend (Jung Mo Eum), Seok Ryu says something like "I love him". Seung Hyo accidentaly hears that and assumes she is talking about her ex-fiance, but my theory is that Seok Ryu is talking about him.

She does, but she is so use to think of him only a her friend.   She has not undergo the process he already went through. The process of acknowledging... 

She does like him. It's just she needs the realization!! And I guess we have now got the answer that she is the one who like him first and will get more in Ep 8~~~