Extravagant Challenge

Synopsis:
Based on the manga Skip Beat. High school graduate Gong Xi gives up her chances for university in order to support her childhood friend and romantic goal, Bu Po Shang, in his pop idol career. Upon arriving in Taipei, Gong Xi starts working on multiple jobs in order to support Bu Po Shang, whose popularity quickly rises, eventually becoming one of the top idols in Taiwan. One day, Gong Xi catches Bu Po Shang flirting with his manager, and learns that he only used her so she can help him with his living expenses. Heart-broken and betrayed, Gong Xi vows to get revenge by becoming a bigger star than him. Gong Xi auditions for L.M.E., Bu Po Shang's rival talent agency, and joins L.M.E.'s new-found department "Love Me". At L.M.E., Gong Xi meets famous actor Dun Helian, who eventually falls in love with her. -Wikipedia

Cast:
-Ivy Chen as Gong Xi (宮囍), based on the manga character Kyoko Mogami
-Choi Si-won (voiced by Penny Hsieh) as Dun Helian (敦賀蓮), based on the manga character Ren Tsuruga
-Lee Dong-hae as Bu Po Shang (不破尚; lit. "Unbreakable Shang"), based on the manga character Sho Fuwa
-Bianca Bai as Jiang Nanqin (江南琴), based on the manga character Kanae Kotonami

Promotional Video:

It's going to start airing December 18, 2011 and have a total amount of 13 episodes.
yay ^__^
i haven't watched any t-dramas but i've been waiting for this one, i love skip beat! (and c4u come to chat haha)
Choi Si-won (voiced by Penny Hsieh)

wait, what?
ladyfaile wrote: yay ^__^
i haven't watched any t-dramas but i've been waiting for this one, i love skip beat! (and c4u come to chat haha)

Haha okay

ladyfaile wrote: Choi Si-won (voiced by Penny Hsieh)

wait, what?

I guess his voice is going to be dubbed...the only part I'm not looking forward to about the drama =__=
Crazy4You wrote: [SIZE="3"][COLOR="purple"]I guess his voice is going to be dubbed...the only part I'm not looking forward to about the drama =__=

Yeah, I knew he was gonna be dubbed... That other Super Junior guy doesn't look hot enough to be the the other main lead...lol I hope he acts similarly enough to Sho's personality to make me forget his lack of looks...lol
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, I knew he was gonna be dubbed... That other Super Junior guy doesn't look hot enough to be the the other main lead...lol I hope he acts similarly enough to Sho's personality to make me forget his lack of looks...lol

Yeah you did call it on that one. And haha I think they both are cute! :p His voice isn't dubbed apparently either
Crazy4You wrote: Yeah you did call it on that one. And haha I think they both are cute! :p His voice isn't dubbed apparently either

I don't :p.....At least he has one thing in his favor.
LisNoir wrote: I don't :p.....At least he has one thing in his favor.

Hahaha well we don't always see eye to eye on guys anyways :p
i don't think he's cute enough for Sho either ^x^
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha well we don't always see eye to eye on guys anyways :p

True...lol But like I said, if he does a good job and makes me believe he's Sho (unlike dear George in the ParaK movie)I'll forget I don't consider him cute nor eye candy or eyetamins....lol
LisNoir wrote: True...lol But like I said, if he does a good job and makes me believe he's Sho (unlike dear George in the ParaK movie)I'll forget I don't consider him cute nor eye candy or eyetamins....lol

Hahaha hope he does a good job (:
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, I knew he was gonna be dubbed... That other Super Junior guy doesn't look hot enough to be the the other main lead...lol I hope he acts similarly enough to Sho's personality to make me forget his lack of looks...lol

Crazy4You wrote: Yeah you did call it on that one. And haha I think they both are cute! :p His voice isn't dubbed apparently either

I think he is cute enough to be honest I am just soooo relieved its NOT Heechul buhahahahahaha I couldnt have watched that :p
RainFlower wrote: I think he is cute enough to be honest I am just soooo relieved its NOT Heechul buhahahahahaha I couldnt have watched that :p

Oh, please..even you have to admit Heechul is way cuter than that guy...lol