Hi! Does anybody knows MissTER? :D MISSTER is a Taiwanese Mandopop girl group that debuted in 2011 under Lady Emperor. They are known for their androgynous image.(wikipedia) and i think they are quite good ^^ They released an album but that was only one album and i heard that they are planning to do a comeback but i can't find anything about that ;< so if someone is interesting in them please share information! ^^ I would really appreciate it :D
I've never heard of them. I don't really like girl groups, but I'll give them a try. Ah! They remind me of the style Amber from F(x) has. I listened to one called "Bomb" or something and to "Stay"...I liked Stay better. Their voices are not high pitched or pink which makes me like it.
I think they are really good, although I don't like girl bands because their voices are annoying ;P but i think they are cool so please listen to them if you don't know them yet :D
at first when I heard their songs I thought thEy were a boy band I was really amazed when I realized that they were a girl band
addictiris520 wrote: at first when I heard their songs I thought thEy were a boy band
I was really amazed when I realized that they were a girl band

just hearing them, i also thought they're a boy band
I've never heard about them before but their voice is unexpectedly good for a girl group since I do not like high pitched voice either ^v^ And I have to say, I couldnt believe that they are girls until I watched some fan meeting videos :D