Junmyeon Wife:

I’m feeling super confident about a happy ending. They’ve met, fallen in love, had a 3 yr time loop and feelings remained the same, confessed again, now it’s just time for them to hold hands and face the world together. A death or permanent separation just wouldn’t make sense. Like Akira dying??? No way. I’m sure in some way akiras mom would blame it on hijiri and while I absolutely love akira, I feel like hijiri has been the one who has gone through hell and back and adding something like that would just be completely unsensical. And permanent separation? Wouldn’t fit either imo 

I am fully with this ship and that sentiment- I would love to see them hold hands and face the world together.  The clearest truth through this drama has been the immediate deep bonding of these two souls and all the nonverbal communication throughout reinforces that.

My favorites- his look when he triaged her at  the bottom of the hill; her awareness of his awareness of the train hand contact (and his expressions!!), her joy at seeing him as a happy young man after three years, I could go on....

Their conversations are all meaningful, with each understanding the deeper subtext. I love how she never lies or covers up; she couldn't deny her feelings in the park, but she circumvented his request by reminding him of her responsibilities as sensei.  I love that he sees through that!

i do worried  too about possiblity that akira gonna die or something since the first time i heard hijiri red that diary, and it grows after his mother always talking that she really wants to see and talking about the akira's future in ep 2 and ep 6. and it's annoys me when she said that akira is not present for hijiri, instead i think hijiri is the present for both of them maybe beacause they carried akira's baby.
that's just my wild suggestion though. and i really hope it doesn't came true

Boston2Seoul:

There have been some worrisome posts about potential makjang deaths in our heroes future. Do I need to worry? Is that a typical element of jdramas? It has been a multi-threaded show grounded in reality, so I would be very surprised if it veers off in the end. Thoughts?

Waittt where did you find these posts??? If anything it's that Shotaro going apeshit and take revenge....

This article makes me worry though https://realsound.jp/movie/2018/12/post-287373.html

"I want to make a tearful love story"

lushwolf:

This article makes me worry though https://realsound.jp/movie/2018/12/post-287373.html

very informative.

in one of the answers the producers said they didnt even know if okada wanted to enter the entertainment industry.

also it seems that the ending is drama original meaning the mangaka has given the director and producer the permission to write their own ending. 

and the producer wants to make a tearjerker it seems. worrying indeed

he said that the last two episodes will be like a rollercoaster of emotions. but we don't know if at the ending the rollercoaster is going up or down

rdturbo:
the producer wants to make a tearjerker

pls no, just no :(

Well it can also be thought of as tears of happiness after finally being able to be together against all odds. I mean getting together at the end would definitely elicit some tears.

Yeah but the worst ending is seemingly becoming more plausible now. Keep your fingers crossed.

lushwolf:

Thank you, this was an excellent article! I am intrigued by the names used by the producer/writer  for our leads- Holy for Hijiri and Crystal for Akira. They really capture the essence of each.

lushwolf:

This article makes me worry though https://realsound.jp/movie/2018/12/post-287373.html

"Even in ten stories after that, although the feelings of the two people are getting excited, sad deployment will also come"  - google translated from article...

Oh my...

I just finished watching a new teaser for the last ep (here) and now I’m feeling like we’re going to end up with an open ending! I absolute despise those.  Not as much as one of them dying but pretty damn close. What do you guys think?? 

I understand the societal why's for our leads ongoing struggles; he's not a legal adult yet and she's considered to be a pedophile, and at risk in the classroom. As viewers we are allowed to see the truths behind the convenient labels and realize they don't apply here.

I am OK with some continuing struggle until he is twenty (legal fallout? forced separation?) and then I want my HEA! 

i think this second part of this drama (first part is before the timeskip) mirror a lot of events in the first part but with different result, so im pretty confident it wont it be a sad ending or even if we do get another timeskip they will at least show  that they are together in the end.

Love that thought!❤❤❤❤

The OBGYN scene will be Haraguchi being pregnant, there was already a scene when she suddenly went to the bathroom and seemed like she threw up = possible pregnancy. And I can't imagine a death tbh, if anything I am worried they will be separated forever and Hijiri wouldn't be able to work as a teacher in the future, or they have to say goodbye to each other because of stupid reason like it is taboo and Akira needs to go to uni or some shit