People, help me out!

Which of the two translations of this novel is better?

Regards Ty:

People, help me out!

Which of the two translations of this novel is better?

I'm reading this one right now. And I'm enjoying it: WatchingTVSeries (Free) English Translation (novel): 1-Read the completed Novel translation here: https://mydramanovel.com/kill-me-love-me/ Full version translated into English (above). ⬆️⬆️⬆️

In the novel ML is a rapist and repeatedly rapes FL and beats her through the novel orders a prisoner who won't let him rape her be gang raped and beaten by his men. Kills innocent women and children. But the FL his rape victim loves him anyway. Because well who knows maybe he's "hot" ooh

Yeah go girls well done for glorifying this pathetic shit. 

Kbeauty:

In the novel ML is a rapist and repeatedly rapes FL and beats her through the novel orders a prisoner who won't let him rape her be gang raped and beaten by his men. Kills innocent women and children. But the FL his rape victim loves him anyway. Because well who knows maybe he's "hot" ooh

Yeah go girls well done for glorifying this pathetic shit. 

I like the drama version. (And as for the book, I analyze the writer's intention. But...(which was miscalculated). But the drama filming authors understood the true intention (and developed the true meaning of this story), which the female writer only sketched in her book.

eliteles1:

I like the drama version. (And as for the book, I analyze the writer's intention. But...(which was miscalculated). But the drama filming authors understood the true intention (and developed the true meaning of this story), which the female writer only sketched in her book.

Sorry I have no Idea what you mean. 

Kbeauty:

Sorry I have no Idea what you mean. 

I'll rewrite it. One moment.......

eliteles1:

I'll rewrite it. One moment....... 

When I read the book (these passages you mentioned), I read them as something that didn't fit the story. (Clearly the female writer wanted to create an anti-hero, someone troubled but redeemable), but she overdid it. (If there were an editor who helps writers, he would say, take that part out, take that part out, I know what your real intention is.) The book mentions that he is someone who has been wronged, etc. (The scriptwriters of the drama understood the draft of the book better than the female writer) and wrote and rewrote him better for the drama (a troubled, hurt, but fair man), someone redeemable. I can't read the book (thinking those passages are plausible), but I see the general outline of the book. I don't know if I made myself clear. I hope so.