OMG  I have like totally fallen for this drama, and the books, that thanks to those kind sous that are  translating it for us. That bring me to  wanted to know if to any of those that have red the book or are reading the translation what your opinion on them turning Xue Qing into a woman for the Drama. I guess Homosexuality is not a topic Chinese want to display so openly on TV. And lmao I guess if Homosexuality is a no no we ain’t gonna get the steamy bedroom scene then. Would they allow the crazy torture scene then?
I'm still on the first episodes (ep.5) but i like it very much and i'm so glad a kind soul picked it up and translating it for us!! i also love the drama as well
Ohh!! I didn't know it was a book... how interesting!! And you are right, Asian television is really vanilla, so i don't see for the next years any gay couple in any lead role in a drama, maybe supporting role... it even would not happen in Brazil (my country), they put gay couples in television but no hot scenes, to you to get the picture it was last year of the year before the happened the first gay kiss on brazilian television, and it was in Brazil... imagine in Asian, not happening!!!
Anyway, I'm loving Love me if you dare, Bo Jin Yan is such a wonderful character I look for every reaction he has in every scene... maybe i'm going to read the book.
Wait wait wha?! So there is a book to this?! A an and the main couple are both guys?! Omg! 0o0 Why didn't I know sooner?! 
I'm so happy rn, now I know what I should do with my life when the drama ends :D Bc looking into future where I've watched all the episodes, I see myself lying on bed staring on the ceiling and just feel empty ><
Where can you find the book?
@marieirene you can find the book here
http://lmfyd.blogspot.com/?m=1
Enjoy ^^
@marieirene
there is no official english translation of it yet, but there is a fan translation which you can find&read here (http://lmfyd.blogspot.com/)

edit: woops, I'm a bit slow.. sorry
Thank you :) everyone. 
hey guys! i started this drama yesterday and i can't stop watching it. i haven't done a marathon in a drama for a very long time. so sad i have to attend college too :'( 
OMFG Yes!!! Its soo freaking good! Wallace is amazing <33 Im even trying to order the book "When He Comes Close Your Eyes" by Ding Mo which this was based on XD I need to work on my Chinese just to read that book XD <33
I wanted to wait until it was completed so I didn't have to endure waiting for the new episodes, but I just couldn't help myself! This weeks episodes were amazing and I can't wait til next week!!! At leasr we get two episodes per Thursday.. :(
Book-AMAZING 
Drama-AMAZING
XD
do you know if i can find and buy this book in english? i searched on ebay and amazon but i didn't find it...
Ok, I guess I'm missing something but I've seen all sixteen episodes of the drama and I don't know who Xue Qing is. Can someone tell me? I NEED TO KNOW!! lol