JulyMoon:

I think I see a pattern. When we complain editorials are slowly getting published and once the first people say "oh look editorials are back" they slow the publishing until it's back to a stop. Editorials are NOT back, this is just a smooth "trick" to keep us quiet and it sucks that they can't be honest with us and just say that they don't want editorials on MDL anymore. Why play those games? 

It really annoys me that a co-written article of mine was about to be published but I don't think it will see the light of day anytime soon. I should've known better than to keep my hopes up... 

True, I was going to restart my article again but I was busy with my test so I waited few days and when I entered MDL, I was bombard with new sets of news.

I literally wrote a paragraph but let it be, that would change nothing and make me look like a fool

KC Drama LOVER:

True, I was going to restart my article again but I was busy with my test so I waited few days and when I entered MDL, I was bombard with new sets of news.

I literally wrote a paragraph but let it be, that would change nothing and make me look like a fool

Yeah by now I really feel clowned by MDL staff who's responsible for article publishing (which is not editors to clarify this, because they have been blamed too often for this!!!)

You can look forward to some editorials later this week. Please make sure to give them lots of love and attention to show how valued they are on MDL. <3

I've just received the info from my co-writer SugarCrown that our article is scheduled for 16. August. I really didn't expect it but I'm overjoyed and it's already out for VIP members. I hope the others will like it. 

Thank you once again for your work on the article, devitto!  <3

devitto:

You can look forward to some editorials later this week. Please make sure to give them lots of love and attention to show how valued they are on MDL. <3

For sure!

JulyMoon:

I've just received the info from my co-writer SugarCrown that our article is scheduled for 16. August. I really didn't expect it but I'm overjoyed and it's already out for VIP members. I hope the others will like it. 

Thank you once again for your work on the article, devitto!  <3

Looking forward to your article!

Hello admins!

After much consideration, I'd like to claim UFG for Zhang Linghe. And I'm dropping my article for Recap: Revenant. 

Thank you!

KC Drama LOVER:

Looking forward to your article!

It's up now. ^^

JulyMoon:

It's up now. ^^

I already read your article but I didn't see who was the writer so I never knew it. I was searching it on the display now then I thought I missed it so I saw it from you profile ?? I kind of hesitate to comment on someone's article unless I know them so not knowing it was yours I didn't say how much I enjoyed it ?

KC Drama LOVER:

I already read your article but I didn't see who was the writer so I never knew it. I was searching it on the display now then I thought I missed it so I saw it from you profile ??

The writer is right under the title on the article page. It says by >writer's name<    ^.^

JulyMoon:

The writer is right under the title on the article page. It says by >writer's name<    ^.^

I already know that but when I am in hurry I just read that article and pass on ??

KC Drama LOVER:

I already know that but when I am in hurry I just read that article and pass on ??

Ah I see. xD