Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

I'm back again :')

Following Parasite's historic win at the Golden Globes, could me and a few other people write an article looking at the winners and nominees of the Foreign Language award, share our opinions on the films, why we think they won/didn't win etc?

Xiongmao and my favourite scene have agreed to do it with me and have looked at some films they'd like to write on for it

Yes, go ahead. :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 suziethepenguin:

I know I'm a bit late but I was wondering if I can do the 2019 Korean osts round up, and a separate one for dramas with best musical soundtrack for the 2010s decade? 

That's a great idea. You can do the articles. Let me know if you don't have the link to submit them. If you do, just submit them when you finish. :D

I proposed a topic name and idea that I want to write an article on, in the MDL ARTICLE- AVAILABLE TOPICS excel sheet. However, I am confused where I should write the article, how/when my topic will be approved etc. There are a lot of topics that seem to be unclaimed since 2017.  

BTW, the topic is THE AMUSING ALTER EGO OF MY AJUSSHI and how I want to proceed with it is by introducing the CURRENTLY WATCHING  drama "Diary of a Prosecutor" by primarily comparing Lee Sun Gyun's wildly opposite characters in "My Ajusshi" and the new legal drama.

whyira_:

I proposed a topic name and idea that I want to write an article on, in the MDL ARTICLE- AVAILABLE TOPICS excel sheet. However, I am confused where I should write the article, how/when my topic will be approved etc. There are a lot of topics that seem to be unclaimed since 2017.  

BTW, the topic is THE AMUSING ALTER EGO OF MY AJUSSHI and how I want to proceed with it is by introducing the CURRENTLY WATCHING  drama "Diary of a Prosecutor" by primarily comparing Lee Sun Gyun's wildly opposite characters in "My Ajusshi" and the new legal drama.

You pop your ideas here and the article admins approve or deny ^^ This is where they say yes or no and they'll send you the link to write. I believe the Sheet is for admins to have a list they can see if something has been done or not before approving ideas

I wanted to work with the staff on this certain "project". I wanted to discuss some other details...

Hi! Could I write a piece on a breakdown of C drama male leads actually dateable, and not dateable based on the most basic dating principles i.e trust, communication, etc.?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Drama Inspect:

Hi! Could I write a piece on a breakdown of C drama male leads actually dateable, and not dateable based on the most basic dating principles i.e trust, communication, etc.?

Yes. You can go ahead. If you don't have the link to submit the article, send me a message when you are finished. :) 

how long does an article submitted for review(?) take to get published? in general just asking lol

It depends on the article and the time of year, etc. Some will be published the day after they've been checked by editors, some will take a month. I had some I finished in December only posted last week because of all the end of year stuff going on and announcements of site news

whyira_:

how long does an article submitted for review(?) take to get published? in general just asking lol

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 whyira_:

It depends. Usually a week. Maximum 2 weeks if there are many articles. 

During the month of December everything is delayed for various reasons so it might take longer. :D

Yuanwei:

It depends. Usually a week. Maximum 2 weeks if there are many articles. 

During the month of December everything is delayed for various reasons so it might take longer. :D

ooh :p i had submitted something last week was worried i made some mistake with submission lol

I'm preparing a sequel to my Tardy 2018 drama rundown if that's okay.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kyle:

Kyle:

Okay :D

Please let me know if I can do another woes of a fan-girl article.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Please let me know if I can do another woes of a fan-girl article.

What do you have in mind exactly?