Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Charlie :

Hi everyone,
I have a query about writing the article . It says access denied then it loads.
Can someone tell me that it is the bug or some fixes have to be done?

Hey there! 

Did another editor give you the link to submit the article? Could you send me the link you got via direct message? 

It might be a bug cuz someone else had this issue before as well. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Qureshi Shifa:

I have something new and different idea about Chinese drama. I want to share with u all so how I can share with you ?

Hello! 

What idea do you have more exactly? 

Hello,

I was wondering if I could write a fan/stalker guide to Bai Lu (白鹿), a Chinese actress.

Thank you. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Soja:

Hello,

I was wondering if I could write a fan/stalker guide to Bai Lu (白鹿), a Chinese actress.

Thank you. 

Hey there! 

If you have seen 5 or more of her dramas, movies or variety shows, then yes, you can write a fan guide for her. Send me a message when you are done so I can give you the link for submitting your article for editing. ^~^

I'd like to do an article on shows rotting in our currently watching queue. Please let me know if that's okay.

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to do an article on shows rotting in our currently watching queue. Please let me know if that's okay.

Thanks.

Hahaha That sounds fun. You can go ahead and write. :D

Hello!

I wish to write an article about "dramas to watchwhen you feel angry". I see that no one has written something like this yet. Is that okay? :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 thesleepingsoun:

Hello!

I wish to write an article about "dramas to watchwhen you feel angry". I see that no one has written something like this yet. Is that okay? :) 

That's interesting. You can start writing it and send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link to submit it for editing. 

Yuanwei:

That's interesting. You can start writing it and send me a message when you are done so I can send you the link to submit it for editing. 

Thank you! I will do that :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 cute chan:

https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/3207 
Hi, its me again . I have to write an article so , how can i contribute , i go through this link but does'nt work .

Please don't use that link. I don't know how you got it, but that's the link to someone else's article. 

We are discussing with Skye and we will contact you once we have an answer. 

I am sure no one claimed this: a Premiere reminder article for Record of Youth (2020)

I will start working on it towards September.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

I am sure no one claimed this: a Premiere reminder article for Record of Youth (2020)

I will start working on it towards September.

Okay. 

Hello, I'm interested in writing an article about detective/mystery dramas that have a supernatural or fantasy element (like time travel, mystics and special abilities). Is this topic available (the link to the topics board isn't working for me)? I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it though so is there a deadline? Thanks

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 daydreaming:

Hello, I'm interested in writing an article about detective/mystery dramas that have a supernatural or fantasy element (like time travel, mystics and special abilities). Is this topic available (the link to the topics board isn't working for me)? I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it though so is there a deadline? Thanks

Hey there! 

This topic is available. You can start working on it and when you are done, send me a message. 

There's no deadline. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there! 

This topic is available. You can start working on it and when you are done, send me a message. 

There's no deadline. ^~^

Ok thanks! :)