Shiro :

For some reason I have a create article tab  on my profile, I have allot of ideas about articles to write, one I have been thinking about for a long time is about how gender is played with in Korean historical and modern day dramas where people are forced to crossdress for different reasons. I would also love to write about stalking and 20 shades of consent in c-dramas.  Can I use the article tab I have for any of those? Or do I need to get a topic approved first? 

Here are some rules you must follow:  Formatting and Writing Guidelines

For approval and more guidance, editors will be there for you.

Cryssy Anne:

Here are the guidelines: [Guidelines] Editing and Submitting New Titles and People - Forums - MyDramaList  

For approval and more guidance, editors will be there for you.

I think that one is for new titles, but Im assuming there is one for artecles, I will try to find it thanks 

Shiro :

I think that one is for new titles, but Im assuming there is one for artecles, I will try to find it thanks 

My bad, I found a different link for writing here are some rules you must follow, this is the correct link:  

Formatting and Writing Guidelines.  

Cryssy Anne:

My bad, I found a different link for writing here are some rules you must follow:  

Formatting and Writing Guidelines.  

It said contact an editor or write here, I do not know who to chose so I figured here was a good place to start ;) 

Shiro :

It said contact an editor or write here, I do not know who to chose so I figured here was a good place to start ;) 

Good choice, that how I started at first. Wait and you will and you will get your answers in time. ^^

Cryssy Anne:

Good choice, that how I started at first. Wait and you will and you get you answers in time. ^^

ha ha ;) I have written one with Kie that is on the to be published list,  but Kie was the one to do all  the pitching last time, this would be my first own article. 

Hi! I would like to write an editorial article called Chinese Drama Recommendations: Dramas Titled 'Legend' Please let me know if the title is weird. If so, please suggest a different title :')

dramaqueen4life:

Hello. I would like to write about love (specifically sapphic love due to PRIDE month) in Asian cinema/ Drama. I would want to include LGBTQ+ centric dramas and film in this. I did not know that discussion on anything BL was frowned upon on the website.

So I would like to be informed as to what kind of LGBTQ+ shows  can be discussed. Are we only allowed to talk about PG13 shows? 

There's already a "kinds of love in dramas" article in the queue right now so please wait for that one to make sure your idea is different. :)

Shiro :

For some reason I have a create article tab  on my profile, I have allot of ideas about articles to write, one I have been thinking about for a long time is about how gender is played with in Korean historical and modern day dramas where people are forced to crossdress for different reasons. I would also love to write about stalking and 20 shades of consent in c-dramas.  Can I use the article tab I have for any of those? Or do I need to get a topic approved first? 

You do need to get the topics approved, I'll message you!

uhsame:

Hi! I would like to write an editorial article called Chinese Drama Recommendations: Dramas Titled 'Legend' Please let me know if the title is weird. If so, please suggest a different title :')

That's okay!

@everyone who has submitted an article before or is thinking about it:

What do you prefer: Seeing the names of the editors who worked on your article on the bottom or the editors' names not showing up at all? (Editors' names in the URL is just an error and not supposed to happen, therefore, not an option lol.)

Example of article with editors' names:

devitto:

What do you prefer: Seeing the names of the editors who worked on your article on the bottom or the editors' names not showing up at all? (Editors' names in the URL is just an error and not supposed to happen, therefore, not an option lol.)

Seeing the name of the editor is nice, it gives both credit to the editor and shares some responsibility for the content as well. Seeing people can otherwise forget about the work behind the article 

devitto:

I prefer seeing the names of the editors. 

devitto:

seeing the names of editor ...they work hard and deserve the appreciation from both viewers and writers.

devitto:

Love seeing it.. ^.^

devitto:

Would love to see them!