China 2022 is done - what i could find i edited and what not its here:

For some titles i couldnt find full end date: 

Some titles dont have full air date - only year:

Then here are dramas which have same start and end airing date (these titles are only for my information):

Solved:

xxmai:
Each person will receive one year under one country, which then they will need to check whether each title under that country in that selected year has a full release date, including both the start date and end date, plus check if the airing status is properly set.

Mai, i am done with China 2022 so i wanna ask you if i can start with China 2021.

xxmaiJP Link 5 is done checking. I've submitted airing date changes to some but, there are a few with peculiar cases. Also, a good number of 'em need to change their main title from English to Japanese Romanized (native titles are in kanji or hiragana) as per rule.
I'll pm you the Google sheet in Discord when you come back.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Mewkit:

MDL Project #009

Hi ! I'm done checking SK2021.
Of the 273 dramas on my list, 271 had a full release date and a proper airing status, while 2 are still airing weekly (1 . 2).

Kais:

For 2018 TWN, 41/45 titles have complete airing dates. 

- Queer Taiwan only has Year indicated. 

- Secret LoverPark No.8, & Facebook Café only have Year on Ending Dates. 

All status are fine (Finished Airing).

ManUtiavN:

Taiwan 2021 is done. I added episodes calendar for some titles. 

maarten:

japan 2020 done 

Thank you all. Great work! (:

saya:

South Korea 2018 is also done

Most of the dramas had complete air dates and few that didn't I have submitted edits for. However there is one that I couldn't find. If anyone has some extra free time and feels like looking for it feel free! Link

Thank you. (: I'll look into it as well. 

Lia:

Found the playlist on Youtube, but it's no longer available for viewing.

Unfortunately I don't think we can update this page :/

I can access to the playlist, but it's uploded on asiancrush, which means it's not the original streaming site and they uploaded it only a later time for their international viewers. I'll see if I can find some native sources for it. If not, then just 2018 year will have to do, as it is now. (:

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Surya Hoody:

Could I take South Korea 2020 or 2017?

That one is full booked, as Apollymi also mentioned. Philippines, Thailand, and China is still open. But please only apply if you know how to search the native sites for these countries, 'cause English non-native sites will not be accepted as a source for changing and editing release dates. (:

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Apollymi:

Mai, i am done with China 2022 so i wanna ask you if i can start with China 2021.

Yes, please go ahead, and also big thanks for the finishing the 2022 year and listing the titles here. (:

samenai:

xxmaiJP Link 5 is done checking. I've submitted airing date changes to some but, there are a few with peculiar cases. Also, a good number of 'em need to change their main title from English to Japanese Romanized (native titles are in kanji or hiragana) as per rule.
I'll pm you the Google sheet in Discord when you come back.

Thank you. Much appreciated. (: Send it my way and I'll check what's going on.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Lia:

South Korea 2019 is done!

• There was no drama status change required.
  • Had to rectify airing dates here and there, but only 1 title missing the airing info

Edit: if there's still any empty categories I can help ^^

Thank you. (:
China, Thailand and Philippines are still very much free, so if you feel comfortable with any of those, let me know. 

Also, to everyone else, I'll check your other submissions today if you sent any our way. (:

Thailand 2022 is done, I've updated the release dates for some titles, except for:

These titles have not yet been officially scheduled to air:

xxmai:

Thank you. (:
China, Thailand and Philippines are still very much free, so if you feel comfortable with any of those, let me know. 

Also, to everyone else, I'll check your other submissions today if you sent any our way. (:

I didn't think about that beforehand but I won't be able to check sources in the original language for any missing dates for these specific countries.
I can still list the ones that need attention if it's convenient for you though ^^

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Dawn:

Thailand 2022 is done, I've updated the release dates for some titles, except for:

These titles have not yet been officially scheduled to air:

Thank you. Good work. (:

Lia:

I didn't think about that beforehand but I won't be able to check sources in the original language for any missing dates for these specific countries.
I can still list the ones that need attention if it's convenient for you though ^^

You would list which ones exactly; from which country?

xxmai:

Thank you. Good work. (:

You would list which ones exactly; from which country?

Philippines 2019 for example!

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Lia:

Philippines 2019 for example!

Okay, then try it out. There are lots of English sources for this country, so you can be more safe there. (:

Mai, can I proceed with Thailand 2018?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Dawn:

Mai, can I proceed with Thailand 2018?

Yes, go ahead. (:

I can take HK 2018 next