Sorry this is a spoiler but there is a kiss scene in Ep 8, that is then reviewed at length in Ep9; IMO, done in such a way, that is in keeping with the silly style subversion of drama tropes, this show keeps doing.  It's kinda hilarious, but also HOT *fanning myself*.  Add to that, in the following scene, the 'typical' k-drama roles are reversed between male and female leads, in how they react when seeing each other for the first time post-kiss.

BUT the point I am gradually getting to is, KIM JAE WOOK IS A MAN WHO CAN KISS!  Sure it's for the camera, but still  it does...feelings... things! "Her Private Life."  Now this!  I think he is officially my favourite K-Drama kisser

Please, if you have any other KJW kissing K-drama rec's, I implore you to inform me.  OR if you wish to argue the point "who is the best k-drama kisser", I am willing to sacrifice my eyes to viewing any scenes you may recommend, so that we may properly compare.

Thanks for joining 😁

hum... I really don't like this actor and he doesn't know how to kiss like many many other k-drama's actors. I only encountered 1 very good acting k-actors' couple in kissing. they are sooo perfect together!

please watch : A BUSINESS PROPOSAL
ep 7; 57 min 30 sec (you need to watch the 2 min before the kiss)
ep 8; 58min 30 sec

the drama is a very enjoyable rom-com, it's very short too (12 ep), so if you feel like watching I highly recommend.

Thanks for the reply.  At the time of airing, the drama page didn't work properly, so this discussion took place within the comments section...many, many people disagree with you about KJW :D but you're  not alone in not liking him too.

I've seen A Business Proposal and yes the 2nd couple had great chemistry but it's not a big yes from me 🤷‍♂️

these scenes are about the main couple.

Deidra I watched the scenes that you recommended in business proposal and I disagree. It isn't that good. I think Toot is right, the kissing scene in crazy live were good and in my opinion better than the one in business proposal.