I'd like to show my drawings.

This discussion has been closed.

Hello everyone,
I'm rather new here and my wife's introduced me to dramas and this site.
Since I like to draw and used to draw a lot (now I only do it occasionally, when time allows it) I thought I might as well share my work on here. What's art worth without being seen, I suppose.
Anyway, I do digital art (I use a Wacom drawing tablet) and I do some kinda anime/manga style.
Please don't use my drawings in any kind.
Don't distribute them. Don't sell them. Don't share them as your own work.
Thank you.
Here's some of my more recent drawings:

codename__parrot_by_morbidpancakearts-da
reboot_by_morbidpancakearts-dap13zx.png
undead_by_morbidpancakearts-d9ado7p.png
_present__elven_ears__by_morbidpancakear
chibi_soul_linker__by_morbidpancakearts-

Also, some older ones.
Let's start with a drawing I did for my dear wife:
_present__just_a_chibi_by_morbidpancakea
And some more:
ninetails__by_morbidpancakearts-daq89b3.
_oc__petal_by_morbidpancakearts-d9adnsn.
fire_by_morbidpancakearts-d9adnfq.png
If you'd like to see more, feel free to visit me on DeviantArt.
I'm always happy about comments, too.
http://morbidpancakearts.deviantart.com
Feel free to leave a comment and/or criticism.
I'd appreciate your feedback.
Wow, you're so talented! These are all really cool ^_^
@AnanyaS
Thank you for the praise. :)
Woah!!!  You're like a professional!! :o These are amazing drawings!!!....just wow!  Seriously so good!! *thumbs up*
Not only the drawings...the colours you've used are also great!! ^-^
@IzzyDramaLover
Glad you like my drawings. Thanks for the compliment, really. :)
I wouldn't call myself anything close to a professional, though. Also, I feel like I'm stuck and don't know how to improve, sadly.
@Toots
I don't know about any art competitions, honestly, I'm not that informed about the matter. I've never really tried to enter a competition either.
Personally, I can't see myself as a professional. I can only picture my art in some RPGs or something, tbh.

I wouldn't even have the motivation to be a professional, probably. :/ And I don't think I'm skilled enough either, but thanks, I'll take this as a nice compliment.
 ☀️ So beautiful. The colors and your style is so nice and it is really pleasing to look at.

Gonna check out your DeviantArt. Keep doing what your doing!! ❤️ It's amazing~!!!
Wow! these are nice. Good job!
This is pro level!! They're really good.
This reminds me of Loveless ! Which in my book is a huge compliment, because I love that style
GUYS! I thank you all for your comments. I honestly forgot I even made a topic on here (shame on me!). :')

Anyway, after taking a break from drawing, I don't even know why, just wasn't motivated at all, I started to finish a drawing I've been wanting to work on for quite a while (actually ever since I started to get better at drawing).

_fanart__shinobu___wip_by_morbidpancakea

I'm now working on the coloration, hoping to get this done with in the near future. I hope I can stop slacking and draw more again, not as much as I used to, but at least a bit. Going to keep this in mind and update here once I finish.
WOW. these are so neat ........