Mines not finished (it never is), but I just wanted to put it out there: https://mydramalist.com/profile/dramadayallday

Since reading the amazing recent editorial, Captivating bios with a lasting impression, I've been desperately wanting to update my own, and I have so many new ideas and inspirations, but I just can't find the time? will get to it ASAP tho!!!

The hex codes for the purple pallete I've used is: #420745 for the lighter purple, and #2e062D for the darker purple, but I'm considering changing it to something else. Not sure if I want to completely change the colours- that's gunna take FOREVER and i spent so much time and effort on my current one, or if I want to keep purple, but different shades, I'm thinking pastel purples, idk...maybe add pink???

I'm redoing my profile page, my new theme will be Love Between Fairy and Devil.

dramadayallday:

Mines not finished (it never is), but I just wanted to put it out there: https://mydramalist.com/profile/dramadayallday

Since reading the amazing recent editorial, Captivating bios with a lasting impression, I've been desperately wanting to update my own, and I have so many new ideas and inspirations, but I just can't find the time? will get to it ASAP tho!!!

The hex codes for the purple pallete I've used is: #420745 for the lighter purple, and #2e062D for the darker purple, but I'm considering changing it to something else. Not sure if I want to completely change the colours- that's gunna take FOREVER and i spent so much time and effort on my current one, or if I want to keep purple, but different shades, I'm thinking pastel purples, idk...maybe add pink???

Rien:

Those are both gorgeous!

Rien:

Its so cuteee!! Did you recently watch LBFAD, or before?

emeraldarrows:

Those are both gorgeous!

Thank you chingu!!?

I actually made small changes a few hours ago

I came back from holiday yesterday, and I wanted to update my profile immediately, but I was exhausted, and it was night, so I did it earlier today.

It's not very clear, but I found some cute sparkles and added them to the sides

And I made note of some hex codes for colours I might want to use if I do over my profile  I'm still trying to find the perfect shade of pink and purple that goes together 

ASTER:

thats nice Rien  

Thanks Aster

emeraldarrows:

Those are both gorgeous!

Thank you ? 

dramadayallday:

Its so cuteee!! Did you recently watch LBFAD, or before?

Thank you chingu!!?

I actually made small changes a few hours ago

I came back from holiday yesterday, and I wanted to update my profile immediately, but I was exhausted, and it was night, so I did it earlier today.

It's not very clear, but I found some cute sparkles and added them to the sides

And I made note of some hex codes for colours I might want to use if I do over my profile  I'm still trying to find the perfect shade of pink and purple that goes together 

Thanks I binge-watched it right after it was completed.

i edited my whole profile to match my pfp (hwang in youp in the bunny ears >>>) so now it's entirely red hehe 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/12100987