Haii everyone,

(I hope this is the correct place to post this)

I wanted to brush up on my Adobe premier Pro skills (the easy editing stuff) and make something that I enjoy watching, so I started a Youtube Channel for funny NCT video's.

This is my first video: NCT127 being a mess in 2020 part 1

I have some other ideas for videos and I'm interesed what you would like to see ;)

1. NCT/WayV Laughing compilation 2020

2. NCT/WayV being a mess 2020 part 2

3. Taeyong being Taeyong 2020

4. Jaemin random laughs/noises

Other suggestions are always welcome as is feedback on how to improve my videos ;)

I don't have anything with NCT but I've watched your first YT compilation and I think you did a very good job editing this, 8:26 min, video. 

Thumbs up :)

Thank you very much  for checking it out! I really learned a lot by making these video's not only in premier pro but also about how difficult social media can be to get your work seen. As a media designer this is very interesting ;) 

Tyongbomb:
but also about how difficult social media can be to get your work seen

You know it is not about social media, it is about believing in yourself and that your channel will grow rapidly. So You only have to BELIEVE that people will love your work and you will attract exactly those people! Never doubt even if the whole world says differently. If you get a spontaneous idea listen to it........Oh yea and don't forget to have fun doing it *-*

Happy Eastern :)