First of all...It was Raincat's idea, I've got nothing to do with this she's threatening me right now, don't think for a second that I'm writing this willingly !

Okay so yeah that was a lie.

Hello everyone and Welcome to :
The Feeds gone Crazy : "Save the Alien Heirs over Flowers...if you Dare!"

So it all started yesterday when I innocently posted this on the Feeds :

"One thing I dislike : I'm in the kitchen, I've got a song in my head so I'm humming it, then suddenly my tone-deaf father walks in, gets the impression that it's karaoke night in the kitchen, and starts huming, singing and whisling a dozen of diffent songs....most of the time that's when I leave the room..."

Then I started getting comments...

Raincat: revenge for mom ?
bimba: hahahahaha @rain I think so
Juniko: WHY would you even think that ??
lol ^^

bimba: @juniko because of your evil plans for your mum drama addiction !!^^
Juniko: lol, I am evil...mwahaha ^^
Raincat :... it looks like a kdrama plot.

HERE , you see ! She started it !
Hum...so....yeah that's pretty much how it started. Raincat and I...well became crazy. Enjoy. ^^

"Save the Alien Heirs over Flowers...if you Dare!"

Raincat: I can spoil you with the ending.... mom and dad sitting on the couch and endlessly watching kdramas and humming kpop songs, as juniko makes dinner, cleans the house, waches the dishes and is doing the laundry... and then camera zooms onto a window where the city lights start shining and the sun sets beautifuly... fin.

Juniko: Noooo I've got everything planned : only my mom and I are going to be dramaddicts. I intend to train my dad and my little brother to do all the work and pour us drinks as my mom and I fangirl over Kpopers and eyecandies.

Raincat: Somehow in my imagination it turns into a horror movie version, with aliens or with zombies... im a little bit torn here... ok I think somehow I'd manage to use both because zombies are classic and aliens are trendy this season. Maybe add one Sadako into it...and a janitor with a chainsaw...

Juniko: don't you dare put Sadako into my family, I don't want any weird little sister squatting my bedroom and watching me when I'm sleeping ! But if the janitor is okay to clean the house, he can use his chainsaw on the garden trees every once in a while. Aliens can stay if they take care of my internet connexion. No zombie, they stinks...

...Except that cute zombie from Warm Bodies. I like him. He can be my personal second male lead.

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/Warm.Bodies000.jpg[/img]

Raincat ok... Aliens are actually shapeshifters who've been slaved by evil k-enteraiment comapnies to enpersonate k-idols in kdramas, cute zombie is their manager, he is always hungry and likes midnight snacks and because of this alien-idols have a bodyguard : the chainsaw janitor. They crash into your garden. You let them hide in your home if they help you turn your mom into a dramaddict but somehow the situation slips off your hand and all neghbourhood becomes slightly crazy because of all those idols in your home, mainly neighbour ahjummas. Janitor must do overtime work and goes to bit nuts and this scares cute zombi-manager who escapes into nightlife of city and is now in danger to be caught by evil entertaiment men...in black. Alien-idols contact Sadako for help to look for cute-zombi because she can look into every screen in the city but it starts a horror wave and....

...now we need some romance line...

Juniko: What do you think of a cute couple : sadako/cute-zombi ? That would do it, woudn't it ?

So my house became a reverse harem full of Alien-idols (and their leader is Kim Soo Hyun from a Man from the Stars cauz that's exactly who he is, an alien-idol^^) and Sadako is going screen-to-screen to look for her lover, cute-zombie, but now nobody dares to look at a sceen anymore and so all the idols lost their job and so more idol come and live at my home cause they've got nowhere else to go and it's kinda my fault and now the entertainment companies are suing me for making them lose billions and I that why I eventually need to force the Alien-Idols to work for me so I can pay the entertainment companies back...

Meanwhile cute zombie is still locked up somwhere, at the mercy of the evil entertainment men in black.
And the Janitor is giving the neighbor ajummas gardening tips.

bimba: great drama guys,!!!^^

Juniko: it gets better : at some point, cute zombie get amnesia !!!

Raincat: And he only remebers his first love : a k-actress who made him a zombie. He was watching non-stop kdramas with her and forgot eat and died but because of his kdramaddiction he couldnt stay dead, so he became undead. But this actress actually is an android from the future, and the mastermind behind all evil enteraiment companies...

The reason why he gets amnesia in the first place is that those men in black don't have anything suitable to eat for zombie so they fed him with meds and blood and this triggers in cutezombie transformation into a vampire, with amnesia...

[i]Until now that plot is very natural and easily belivable...I think

Alien-idols now work part-time jobs in the city and this cause an idol-craziness virus to spread, for now half of the city is like brain dead.Evil companies lawyers stalk Juniko everywhere and soon she starts to suspect that there must be more than lost billions behind all this. And then she accidently overhears what alien-idols talk about...which is the REAL reason why they (the men in black) are here.

Juniko: In fact, they're here because their leader evil android K-actress (let's call her Lee Min Jung)was in love with alien-idol leader Kim Soo Hyun. Only in the past he rejected her and now she wants to get revenge, which is why she had his manager, cute-zombie-turned-vampire, kidnapped. It's a TRAP ! She wants to lure leader Kim Soo Hyun in so she can have her revenge !

Cute zombie turned vampire doesn't realize he's being kidnapped, he thinks he's on his honeymoon with his first love android Lee Min Jung (whom he was supposed to marry, only he didn't show up on the wedding day because he had to complete his Gaksital dramathon, only he doesn't remember that), so she used his trust against him to try to get informations on how to get idol-alien leader Kim Soo Hyun in her evil entertainment facilities, but that idiot got amnesia he's totally useless to her...so she start thinking of a plan...

Meanwhile, android Lee Min Jung father-creator, the ultimate boss of the evil men in black (entertainement and lawyer included), is smirking in a dark room watching hundreds of CCTV sceens...his evil plan to be the master of the world is working pefectly...mwahahahaha, HAHAHAAA !!!

"Secretary Kim"
(a skinny creepy man in black walks into the light)
"Yes, President"
"Start phase 2."

*smirks*

Raincat:...its running smoothhhhhhh....erm ...on what episode we are now?

Her evil plan is to capture Juniko, feed her to cute-zombie-vampire to make him a complete vampire and by this fix his memory and at same time make Juniko into a newbie vampire, then send her back to alien-idols, where she can satisfie her fresh blood thirst and make alien-idols escape from fort named "home". She sends men in black after Juniko but luckily alien-idols are nearby and manage run to help....

Epic action scene between men in black and alien-idols. They use all kind of weapons, martial arts and shout epic slogans, what will be remembered for centuries.

All mobilephones nearby are out of battery or reception area or left at home/office...so no help can be called.

Juniko: During the epic Crow Zero like action scene (and yes, it was raining!),the alien-idols are about to lose, but at the last moment the janitor walks in the scene with the neighboor ajummas behinds him. The ajummas are dressed as cheerleaders and make SNSD's "Oh" group dance to support us as the janitor runs toward the battlefield with his chainsaw...

Due to an extreme level of violence, this scene will not be fully discribed. Instead, we'll encourage young readers to watch this video :

*erhm*

and that's how chainsaw janitor and ajummas saved Juniko and alien-k-idols from a certain death...and possible vampire transformations.

Raincat: You forget to mention that in the last moment where alien-idols and even the Janitor are about to are about to lose again, from nowhere comes an andriod who looks like Lee Min Ho, shouting " Juniko cant be killed!!!" he grabs her and vanishes back to nowhere... sides on battleground look around and run to diferent sides....street is empty, starts raining and lonly streetlamp flickers in the wind.
And that's just Part 1 (cause I've reached the post limit. I'll post Part 2 in a few moments...)
Hhahahahahahahahahaha that was hilarious and a good read, wonder what happen next with the aliens and androids and zombies and chainsaw wielding janitors, and ghost sadakos,vampire zombies and idol crazy ajummas, lol, I just realized that if I say that out loud anywhere else, I might end up in a psych ward lol....
i m feeling honored , to see my name above, even if the only things ive done it s to read and laugh a lot !!! ^^
Ah Bimba my friend without you maybe we wouldn't have started this cazy plot ! Part 2 is under construction. Stay tuned lol^^
oh...its just started and there is many plot twists and holes waiting...life is hard in dramaland one moment you are on TOP, second one... /smirk/...i dont want spoil you, mine friends... we had just killer action scene after nice and cosy violence what would happen...? Anything!!! Everything!!! Just think out of box...hmm... box? Who dragged this box here? O.o
Raincat, you're gettiing cazy again ! I can't wait for us to go to see my mom again !
Love it so far. When will it go into production ? I am dying to find out if something special happens between Junko and the Lee Min Ho android!
We're still trying to get my mom to lend us the house for a couple the months, after that getting all the Idols should be a piece of cake !
i m super tuned waiting for more as your first and number 1 fan !!! ^^
Thanks for reading. We're having a lot of fun !
Just so you know, once this part is posted, the raw writing will happen on the Feeds again. We'll update the edited version in the forum thread everytime we reach the limit on the Feeds (that's about 50 comments).

PART 2

Juniko:Yes... Unfortunately, during that fight, the janitor broke his chainsaw...
We now have a moving scene under the rain, the janitor is holding his chainsaw, she's looking at him, the engine cough a few time, and the chainsaw dies in the janitor's arms.

"Nooooooo! Chainy! You promised we'll be together forever!!" cries the janitor as the alien-idols try to confort him...

Raincat: After successfully catching up and defeating men in black with the help of the janitor and the ahjummas’ collaboration, the alien-idols still want to find where Lee Min Ho has taken Juniko, so they start running in the streets and take different busses and taxis to search like crazy... At that moment Juniko is actually back home, sitting in the living room and staring at two moms - one from future and one whom she knows...
Android Lee Min Ho lies comfortably on the parent’s bed and charges...

bimba: One of the best dramas ever guys!!I cant stop laughing and...I m at school! Totally genius^^I m hooked waiting for more.

Raincat: @bimba...but we are sinking...so we need more hearts to be on TOP.

Juniko: …Raincat...did you just say TOP ? ^^

Android Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Jung are actually android brothers and sisters, only she doesn't know that, she thinks he's an alien, because there was a real alien Lee Min Ho only he died after City Hunter and was replaced by android Lee Min Ho ever since (which would explain...but let's not go there). Lee Min Ho is charging because his father-creator launched a program in his "brain" : when he'll wake up, he'll know his mission ! Will it be a good one or a bad one ? Mystery...

The Only thing is…once all the Alien-idols came back home and found that Juniko was there all along, alien TOP, who like everybody thinks Lee Min Ho is also an alien, walks in my parents’ bedroom, and find him lying there, apparently sleeping. Suddenly, TOP feels like waking him up…

Raincat: Evil men in black, to compensate for their great failure, kidnap Juniko’s little brother and drag him into the headquarter of android Lee Min Jung. They force poor cute zombie vampire to bite him....but it’s a failure, instead of vampire he turns werewolf, causes a big mess and manages to escape. He goes staight back home. There alien-idols from EXO console him, tell him that it’s temporary and teach him how to sing and dance Wolf and Growl.

TOP who has tried every tricks (including grabing him, doing aegyo, bingu, and tickling him) gives up on waking up android Lee Min HO and peeks into the living room where everyone in having a good time dancing…

Juniko:Meanwhile I really don't know how and why android Lee Min Ho did that weird saving thing during the battle but I certainly intend to ask him when he wakes up. But now I have to deal with another problem, which would be that my mother just came back from the future. So now I'm sitting in the living room, facing my two moms while my little brother Zack is dealing with his new-found werewolfness with the help of aliens from EXO and BIG BANG (yeah, since TOP decided to join in)...

Juniko : This is awkward...
Future Mom: Maybe this wasn't such a good time...
Mom : you THINK ? We're a bit busy you see...

Zacks breaks a vase while trying to immitate TOP's dancing "Sorry Moms!"

Future Mom : I can see that...loved that vase...but it's important. Listen : no matter what you do, don't you ever marry Lee Min Ho !
Juniko : There is no way I'm gonna...

Future Mom grabs my wrist and stares at me with creepy mad eyes.

Future Mom : If you marry him, Kpop will be ruined !
Juniko : Sure mom, whatever.
Future Mom : One more thing :if you want to find CuteZombieVampire, ask Bob, he'll know what to do.
Mom&Juniko; : Who's Bob ?
Future Mom : The janitor. He's the one you're destined to marry.
Juniko : The guy with the chainsaw ?

Silence in the room. Far away, in the garden, we hear the Janitor crying "Chainny !!!!!!!!"

TOP : Don't talk about the chainsaw !!!
Juniko : I'm not marrying the janitor.
Future Mom : But you will...that's the only way...you can..you can..save..the...the.....

And then Future Mom fainted, or...or maybe she died of old age it's hard to tell, because, you know, apparently you age faster when you travel through time...
lee min ho android?girl,i thought you liked woo bin.ugh. but,thats alright coz when i have my own story(anyone willing to write me?*slaps my face*),he will be my main male lead.MWAHAHAHA. (even if he's a zombie,see,R transformed to a handsome man in warm bodies.*more evil laugh*) nice story btw,keep it up^^
I do like Kim Woo Bin...But well, I can't answer for Raincat. Who knows just how much she's going to mess with my life... She's even more evil than I am...
hahaha!ok ok.if you're planning on part 3,you can include me and woo bin(he's mine^^)(if you're in need of new characters:)
Best thing I ever read. I havent laught this much since long time ago :D I would totally watch this drama :DDDD