Thanks so much. I'm always giggling like crazy when I discover the next thing Raincat invented, so I guess writing in that state of mind helps finding funny ideas.
part 2 was too short! more give me more! :D
Loving this, it's crazy and awesome rolled into one. Please keep it coming!!
Who wants read PART 3 in raw must come and find it in Feed. It already started....and dont forget add some tiny hearts bc without thous alien-idols just sink to the bottomless pit of feed. Just now we have there some backflash episodes about greatest lovestory of universe...
It sunk in the abyss of the Feeds, but don't worry, the edited version of it is coming here on the forum.
Btw. dear readers, i hope to see here some premature reviews and fan-hyped recommendations and other good stuff from you. All what you so love to see on MDL drama pages / add here evil smirk/ . So... go wild with us!
"Save the Alien Heirs over Flowers...if you Dare!"
continues because we don’t fear evil androids and because " Love is feeling..."
PART 3 :
"The Fog, The Multi-dimentional Drawer, and the Janitor's Love story"

Raincat:Everyone started panicking when Future Mom collpased and it got worse when she started to slowly disappear like fog.. After only a few second, the Future Mom’s seat was empty. Suddenly, all those gorgeous alien-idols started crying and sobbing and wiping their runny noses.

Juniko:
Mom : Hey, I’m still …*caugh from swallowing what’s left of Future Mom’s fog*…I’m still here. Stop crying ! Stop…oh for Christ’s sake Zack, Juniko : do something.
Zack&Juniko : Do what exactly ?
Mom : I don’t know sing a lullaby !
Juniko : No time for that, gotta go, I’ve got school. Zack, Mom, you babysit the aliens, okay ?

And so Juniko left the house…all alone…

Raincat:An hour later the aliens are still in shock, sitting in various corners and you can hear the clock ticking....ticking...ticking...ticking,knocking...knocking...and suddenly one drawer pops widely open and from there rolls out with a elequent somersault G-Dragon, he then turns and starts to drag someone from that same drawer : Kim Woo Bin. Then both realise someone is following them. TOP, Kim Woo Bin, G-Dragon, all the members and EXO and Zack put their head in the drawer to take a peek of the newcomer’s face.... and then, like one man they all straighten and start pushing the drawer shut as they shout "Shut it! Quiiiick!" Finally the drawer locks itself shut and you can only hear the muffled complaint of Justin Bieber, saying " It’s not fair, i want paly too!"

G-Dragon shyly smiles and draws small rounds with his foot on the carpet. Kim Woo Bin, who is now sitting comfortably in an armchair, smirks and with his killing smile asks :
" Boys what happened to our awesome entrance from a flying soucer?"
Before anybody get answer, Janitor Bob runs into the living, breathing heavily and holding Chainsaw tenderly on his arms.
"She is not dead ! She’s alive ! But she’s dying! I can’t lose her, we can’t lose her!"

Juniko: G-Dragon : What is thy guy doing with this chainsaw ?
Kim Woo Bin : I think he’s hugging it…
TOP : I thought she was dead ?
G-Dragon&Kim Woo Bin : “SHE” ?

Raincat:The fact what you all still don’t know is that Chainsaw looked just like one but is actually a female living being from Planet Far Away, who until now has maintained a forcefield around the house keeping strangers from coming in..

Juniko :except for flying saucers and people coming out of the Multi-dimensional drawer (that G-dragon and Kim Woo Bin just came out of). And people from alternative universes and dimentions, and people from the future.
But now apparently because of the fight with the evil men in black, Chainsaw almost died but is now still in critical condition..

Raincat: The only one who could fix her is CuteZombiVampire, because he learned some tricks when he was working as alien-idols manager in evil android entertaiment but he is still in hands of LMJ and men in black so he can’t be of any help right now.
As nobody dares to speak in this critical moment, Android Lee Min wake up, go downstairs in the living room, and as he steps in, Park Jang Hyun & Park Hyun Gyu of Bromance stand up and start singing “Love is feeling!”

Juniko :
TOP : Fascinating…does it happen everytime they’re in the same room ?
Kim Woo Bin (rubbing his forehead as he feels the headache coming) : Yeah…those guys are traumatized.

Raincat: At the same time the front door opens and we can see Future Mom n°.2 stepping in....
...Meanwhile Juniko got kidnaped by evil school so til she escapes (but we’ll come back to it later)...
Time for aflashbacks episode (you know every good drama has some with looooooong sad past and youth full of misery, pain, tears and unjustitce from what arises awesome REVENGE plot)...so here it comes:

The Sad story of Bob and Chainy.

Chainy was Emperor’s only daughter on Planet Far Away (PFA), she was adored and loved and spoiled. Her days was filled with Shiny Oil, best fuel in universe. In this planet all females are born with very edggy and sharp metallic body, all males have bodies like rocks. Courting and dating looks there like a fight of blades and stones - does the balde breaks or is it the stone what crumbles? If the stone is hard and strong blades get dull but a good stone can help a blade getting sharp again and a blade can cut down all the weak and useless parts of the stone and shape it to look gorgeous – out there, it’s called Love .
So for people from this planet was interacting with neghbour galaxies kinda hard because foreign diplomats and merchants had soft and tender bodies. To outcome this PFA has custom to have slaves from other planets to translate and to all the diplomatic stuff. They got the slaves from Universe’s greatest pirates who trade with all you can imagine and even with all what you can’t imagine. Bob was captured on earth by so-called Grey's who peformed on him some experiments and after that traded him for some stuff what they needed as Pirates.
He didnt have any allergies to metal or minerals so he was sold to PFA for some most precious "living metal"; the biggest treasure in PFA. He was bought by Emperors family to be a helper for young princess Chainy ( flashback : how the met, how Chainy slowly falls for Bob's splendid and fair personality) But their love has a dark side : Chainys fiancé, who was known to be the hardest rockhead on the planet and who looked like a mountain (PFA’s of an extremely atractive flowerboy) got jealous and tried to kill Bob. Chainy fought for him but lost nearly all her blades and edges ... still lovers managed escape, they fled onto some planet where they healed and started a family. Now only with few blades, Chainy was more smooth and sweet. After some time they had a kid - adorable boy who looked like... a hedgehog. When he was small he was so lovely. / Here one kindergarten photo :

Bob's familynake is Saw, so after marriage, by tradition of PFA Chainy added his familyname to her name - Chainsaw.

But evil fiance wanted revenge and ordered to find them. Then he ploted plan to kidnap the son, who was named Son. And his plan succeeded. Poor parents where in big anguish, Chainy shed alot of oildrops and lost all appetite for fuel, she got her first rustspots on her still young body. Bob couldnt watch this, it was ultimate torture for him, he feared that soon he loses Chainy too if he doesnt act. So... he desided that they must find Son. He shared his plan with Chainy, who got new strenght from that and together they built a small starship ( the saucer the alien came in) with which they escaped from PFA and started a journey to find their Son. After long and hard adventures....

(among other things)

...they got info that a person who looked like their Son is on Earth. Photo what they got from one of smartest and most capable private eye was :

...yeah...that was the best...

On Earth they started searching and fate made them cross with alien-idols who were in need of bodyguard because of CuteZombie…

End of the flashback episode
Juniko wrote:
Then both realise someone is following them. TOP, Kim Woo Bin, G-Dragon, all the members and EXO and Zack put their head in the drawer to take a peek of the newcomer's face.... and then, like one man they all straighten and start pushing the drawer shut as they shout "Shut it! Quiiiick!" Finally the drawer locks itself shut and you can only hear the muffled complaint of Justin Bieber, saying " It';s not fair, i want paly too!"

I died during that part ! You keep writing stuff impossible to expect !

Juniko wrote:
Kim Woo Bin, who is now sitting comfortably in an armchair, smirks and with his killing smile asks :
" Boys what happened to our awesome entrance from a flying soucer?"
G-Dragon : What is thy guy doing with this chainsaw ?
Kim Woo Bin : I think he's hugging it
As nobody dares to speak in this critical moment, Android Lee Min wake up, go downstairs in the living room, and as he steps in, Park Jang Hyun & Park Hyun Gyu of Bromance stand up and start singing “Love is feeling!”

TOP : Fascinating…does it happen everytime they’re in the same room ?
Kim Woo Bin (rubbing his forehead as he feels the headache coming) : Yeah…those guys are traumatized.

LOL ! I had to remember to breath during that part.

Keep writing ! I love it !
The part about Justin also surprised me. That 100% Raincat lol !
I busted out laughing at the Justin beiber reaction part......nice touch...
I love it all but especially sonic the hedgehog! That just made so much sense.
Another of Raincat's ideas lol...she's seriously crazy...
...anyway, Part 4 is already started in feed. You all are welcomed to join, all comments, requests, sugestions ... i really hope to see them there and...ofcourse your hearts. You know thous tiny thingies inside small round?

Just now we have new twist in game ... and maybe its finally day where cutezombivampire is freed from clushes of evil forses ....and somewhere there is Sadako, still poping out from screens....maybe it is your monitor today what she is visiting? Say Hi! from me to her, ok?

:P
Dear reader! Due budget cut and episode cut and actor cut and bad haircuts was desided that this drama is put in hold for near few senturies. But dont worry, your grand-grand-grand children might see how it ends. To replace it we have thought to air nice family romcom about deaf old ahjumma and blind old ahjussi in wheelchairs who meet in nursing home and within 500 episodes you can witness how they fall in love and win evil plots of evil company CEO who wants kill them bc granny hears something what she shouldnt and ahjussi saw something what can incriminate that CEO. Lots of amnesia everywhere, melodramatic flashbacks from youth and plot twists that blow out your last part of sanity bc they lack any logic. Good share of most popular clishes and cute eyecandies, they might be old but still kicking....both of them, i mean. Still if you want continue watching Alien-idol drama you can petition below :D