AI (2020) - Grenade (by Boyce Avenue) FMV 

How to Buy a Friend -  Can You Hear Me? (by Korn) FMV

Painted Skin - Monster + The Hollow FMV 

NEXT (when I'll have some free time...maybe) -> 

I'd gladly listen to your song suggestions for the listed dramas/movies below:

The Legend of the Demon Cat (2017) Ambergris (2018) - Savia (by Soen)Bank of Seoul (2019)SF8: White Crow  - Waking Up + FAULTLINE (by Starset)SF8: Manxin  - Dark on Me (by Starset)

New MV 

D-24 (2013) - FAKE LOVE FMV

Voice of Silence (2020) - Lying from You (Linkin Park) - FMV 

L.O.R.D 1&2  (2016 - 2020) - Saturn (by Sleeping at Last) MV 

Hi, I wanted to ask what video editing software you use for creating your art work? I have been trying to learn video editing and so far have not made much progress. If possible please share your knowledge. Thank you in advance!

Emara R:

Hi, I wanted to ask what video editing software you use for creating your art work? I have been trying to learn video editing and so far have not made much progress. If possible please share your knowledge. Thank you in advance!

First I used Sony Vegas Pro 14, now 18. As for the knowledge I gust dropped video and audio files in it and tried to do random things and see how it works. LMAO. 

SF8: The Prayer  -  Telekinetic (by Starset) 

SF8: Joan's Galaxy - Moonlight (EXO cover by Elise) 

Wuliang《无量》- The Reason 

emmagucci:

First I used Sony Vegas Pro 14, now 18. As for the knowledge I gust dropped video and audio files in it and tried to do random things and see how it works. LMAO. 

Thank you! Sorry I replied late. But here is what I am struggling with. And please excuse me if I am asking a very basic question. Where to get the video and audio files from? I can at least think where to download the audio files from but the video footage of any series or movie, I am not sure how to access them. 

Emara R:

Thank you! Sorry I replied late. But here is what I am struggling with. And please excuse me if I am asking a very basic question. Where to get the video and audio files from? I can at least think where to download the audio files from but the video footage of any series or movie, I am not sure how to access them. 

it really depends on the movie/drama you are searching for. Unfortunately official ways to download the files are only a few. DM me for more details, ok? 

Another SF8 FMV!

SF8: Manxin (2020) - Dark On Me 

NEW FMV. This time a multifandom one!

Dramas and movies used: 

Seobok (2021) , Simple Man (2016),  Duel (2017), 

The Gifted (2018), The Gifted: Graduation (2020), 

God's Quiz Season 3 (2012) (actually there are scenes from more than one season), 

The Silenced (2015), The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion (2018)

I think it's evident they had some things in common, so I wanted to make sort of a "parallels" video.