People have varying opinions on what constitutes a good movie. And while it’s nearly impossible to identify a film’s intrinsic quality—at least, in an objective way—one thing that can be measured is the popularity of every movie. As a measure of it  I check how many times any movie is on IMDb More Like This lists of other movies (we'll see MDL users' recommendations later). The more popular dramas (with bigger number of More Like This links) have bigger poster. Top 100 Korean Romance dramas:

List of 2010-2021 dramas: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo – Strong Girl Bong-soon – Fated to Love You – What's Wrong with Secretary Kim – W – Because This Is My First Life – While You Were Sleeping – Fight for My Way – Thirty But Seventeen – Angel's Last Mission: Love – I Hear Your Voice – The Master's Sun – Beauty Inside – Descendants of the Sun – Goblin – Suspicious Partner – You Who Came from the Stars – The Heirs – Emergency Couple – Oh My Venus – She Was Pretty – Hello Monster – Pinocchio – Rooftop Prince – My Secret Romance – Healer – Secret Garden – I'm Not a Robot – Dream High – Her Private Life – The Secret Life of My Secretary – Kill Me, Heal Me – Something About 1 Percent – Hotel del Luna – My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho – Beautiful Gong Shim – Itaewon Class – Oh My Ghostess – Another Miss Oh – Legend of the Blue Sea – You're All Surrounded – Marriage, Not Dating – My ID Is Gangnam Beauty – Romance Is a Bonus Book – Personal Taste – Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo – Run on – Jealousy Incarnate – Moon Embracing the Sun – It's Okay, That's Love – Come and Hug Me – Heartstrings – Clean with Passion for Now – Shopping King Louie – Melting Me Softly – When the Camellia Blooms – Cinderella and the Four Knights – Introverted Boss – Search: WWW – He Is Psychometric – Cheese in the Trap – Bring It On, Ghost – To the Beautiful You – It's Okay to Not Be Okay – Flower Boy Next Door – Flower of Evil – Sungkyunkwan Scandal – Secret – Doctor John – Are You Human Too? – Crash Landing on You – One Spring Night – Playful Kiss – Lovestruck in the City – Just Between Lovers – Touch Your Heart – True Beauty – Love in the Moonlight – Wok of Love – Mr. Queen – Where Stars Land – Find Me in Your Memory – Extraordinary You – Doctors – The Girl Who Sees Scents – The K2 – Record of Youth – Radio Romance – Awaken – Who Are You: School 2015 – A Korean Odyssey – Tale of the Nine Tailed – City Hunter – 100 Days My Prince – The Scholar Who Walks the Night – Black – Backstreet Rookie – She Would Never Know – Forest