Thank you Rien for the MDL 2023 badge!

Winnie:

Once again thank you for all the amazing badges/banners. ❤ 

It's my pleasure!

Hi! Can you please make Alphabet Challange 2023 badge with this photo? Some blue palette. Or any other hometown cha-cha-cha pic.

Hi! If it is possible, can I have a badge for the 52 WEEKS DRAMA CHALLENGE 2023 with either this pic or this one of Park Jinyoung (Got7)?  Thank you in advance!

lestay:

Hi! If it is possible, can I have a badge for the 52 WEEKS DRAMA CHALLENGE 2023 with either this pic or this one of Park Jinyoung (Got7)?  Thank you in advance!

I will try the images but if they don't work is it okay to pick some other image of him?

also if you joined the MDL Watch Challenge here's a badge of him with a cat 

Which movie is this? I wanna see it :D 

jillyjiffy:

Hi! Would it be possible for you to make a split hexagon badge for the MDL watch challenge for me? Using this pic? https://cdn.idntimes.com/content-images/community/2022/10/fromandroid-d3f02d917602cec367c9ed894d1b1cf2.jpg and with some earthy colors?

BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE! Your badges are always so good and beautiful! <3 

The image will probably work better with the Full Hexagon and middle bar, there's not much background on the right of the image but I will try to work some magic! Will message you when it's done.

jillyjiffy:

Which movie is this? I wanna see it :D 

https://mydramalist.com/34055-josee

Rien:

The image will probably work better with the Full Hexagon and middle bar, there's not much background on the right of the image but I will try to work some magic! Will message you when it's done.

thank you! I believe in your magic ^___^

Rien:
I will try the images but if they don't work is it okay to pick some other image of him?

also if you joined the MDL Watch Challenge here's a badge of him with a cat

Yes, you can pick any other image of him. 

I did join the MDL Watch Challenge, but I am already using Song Jong Ki badge for that one 😅. I like 5 actors. So, I am trying to at least use 4 of them in my badges. Song Jong Ki for MDL Watch Challenge and Earth and Mix for A-Z Watch Challenge. 

<< Back to Index

365 Challenge Badges
under construction!

This challenge seems hard so if you join it and want a participartion badge please just message me with the image/color And I will make the badge with this template.

<< Back to Index
 Rien:
Unofficial - 52 Weeks Drama Challenge 2023 Badges
If you want something specific, then please put in a request :)

hello rien~

when you get some time, could you please make me a 52 weeks drama challenge badge?  hex color  #323D6D with either one of these images of xu kai.  i know the title words are close to his head, but i think they can be cropped out or covered up.  but if not, you don't have to worry about it.  unless they go against your artistic aesthetics.  

Rien:
24 Asian Drama Recommendations Challenge 2023 Badges
If you want something specific please put in a request :)

and could you please also make me a 24 asian drama rec challenge badge?  hex color #8352a3.  i hope this picture of dylan wang will work.  i know it's tall & slender, but maybe if you make the right side solid instead of transparent?  sorry i'm so troublesome.  (⌒_⌒;)  thank you!

@purpleh2o, no problem when it’s done I will message you.

I used this image for 2022 so I can just recycle and try to make it with a transparant layer. Can rotate cropp whatever works I will do :)

tried something different because of the image but I don't think I like the badge this way.

I checked almost every banner here and I gotta say they are all soooo good!! And I want to put some on my profile since I already started some challenges, but I need help on how to put it on my profile with the link. Like people can click on it and they will go to my post or smth like that. :)