evi:

I checked almost every banner here and I gotta say they are all soooo good!! And I want to put some on my profile since I already started some challenges, but I need help on how to put it on my profile with the link. Like people can click on it and they will go to my post or smth like that. :)

I hope I understood your question but what you do is:
go to your settings
link the image badge, you click it and some options should appear. One of them being a link symbol.
click the symbol and attach the URL to your post and save

jenn:

I hope I understood your question but what you do is:
go to your settings
link the image badge once you like it some options should appear. One of them being a link symbol.
click the symbol and attach the URL to your post and save

Ty so much i am gonna try it now ^^

evi:

Ty so much i am gonna try it now ^^

lmk if it worked

hi rien! if you have some time, could you make a badge for a-z challenge with any jinyoung (got7) photo with this color?? thank you in advance!

Rien:
Alphabet Drama/Movie Watch Challenge 2023 Badges
(Went with A-Z) You can put in a request for a custom badge (color/image) just message me.

Rien, Rien, Rien... you are causing a tiny bit of hardship over here in my tiny little world! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE?!?! ANNNDDDDD... AND AND AND... You're making me want to do so many more challenges than I could manage in a year JUST TO FILL MY PROFILE WITH YOUR GORGEOUS ICONS!! 

They're truly gorgeous stuff. I don't know how anyone dared call you intern. It's like calling Kim Sabu a resident. Someone must've read their dictionary wrong, senpai! 

ElBee:

Rien, Rien, Rien... you are causing a tiny bit of hardship over here in my tiny little world! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE?!?! ANNNDDDDD... AND AND AND... You're making me want to do so many more challenges than I could manage in a year JUST TO FILL MY PROFILE WITH YOUR GORGEOUS ICONS!! 

They're truly gorgeous stuff. I don't know how anyone dared call you intern. It's like calling Kim Sabu a resident. Someone must've read their dictionary wrong, senpai! 

lol @Elbee,  you’re making me blush. I’m happy to make them and it gives me joy if others like them.  I am the newbie in the team so that title does fit, maybe next year I can get an promotion.

xoxosos_17:

Hi! Can you please make Alphabet Challange 2023 badge with this photo? Some blue palette. Or any other hometown cha-cha-cha pic.

Will try to make your badge tomorrow, I will look for some Cha Cha Cha images tonight.

Rien:
@purpleh2o, no problem when it’s done I will message you.

I used this image for 2022 so I can just recycle and try to make it with a transparant layer. Can rotate cropp whatever works I will do :)

tried something different because of the image but I don't think I like the badge this way.

yay!  thank you rien!  <3  you're the best!  the badges are gorgeous!  now to decide which ones to use.   

Rien:

Will try to make your badge tomorrow, I will look for some Cha Cha Cha images tonight.

thanks!! your badgets amazing!!

abby:

hi rien! if you have some time, could you make a badge for a-z challenge with any jinyoung (got7) photo with this color?? thank you in advance!

Hope these look okay? If not please try looking for an image you like, preferably high resolution with enough background around so I can move the image in place.

also with a dark background the color overlay will also be dark so if you want something brighter try looking for images with a light background.

<< Back to Index

The Glory of the Lion Badges & Banners
Actor: Leo Wu / Wu Lei 
Fandom

Elongated  Hexagon Badges

<< Back to Index

Rien:
Watch Challenge Actors and Actresses Edition Badges & Banners

Hexagon Badges

If you want a custom badge with a specific actor/color please just message me :)

Hi, i would like to ask you for Hexagon badge with Deng Lun, i loved him in drama Ashes of love so i would like to him in badge as demon lord when he had black clothes something like this:

It doesnt have to be these pictures (maybe you have some better, who knows) but i just like demon world more, color and other things are up to you. Thank you very much

@Apollymi,

I will try to make your badge this week, when it's done I will message you.

MDL Watch Challenge 2023 
Animal Badges & Banners

under construction!

<< Back to Index

The Color Challenge Badges & Banners

There's a few more options in the challenge post. If you want a custom badge please message me with the image (pref. high resolution with enough background to place in position) and the color code.

<< Back to Index