<< Back to Index

Unofficial We Watch Challenge 2023 Badges & Banners

The host of the challenge makes custom badges for the participants. If you want a starter badge with this template to mark your post, let me know which image and color you want.

Under construction!

<< Back to Index

<< Back to Index

MDL Watch Challenge 2023 Badges & Banners

Achievement Badges MDL Countries
Tiger Badge

Participation Square Badges

ANIMALS

With Animal and Stage blend together.

STAGE - PLAINS

STAGE - FOREST

STAGE - MOUNTAIN

STAGE - SPACE

STAGE - BLACK HOLE

<< Back to Index

Rien:
There's a few more options in the challenge post. If you want a custom badge please message me with the image (pref. high resolution with enough background to place in position) and the color code. 

hi again rien~

do you think you have time to help me make a color challenge badge?  with either one of these images? you can rotate it as you see fit.  and you can use any hex color, as long as it's not brown.  lol. =p

thank you for your kindness making all these badges.  i really appreciate it =)

btw, those space stage mdl watch badges look so cool! 

@purpleh2o,

if the images works with the template I will use them, will message you when it’s done.

thank you for your awesome work Rien! i got to discover and learn a lot thanks to your profile/badges.

i tend to like darker colours more (such as Red and Black) but i really love your fluffier colours badges too! 

Rien:
Achievement Badges MDL Countries
Tiger Badge

For some reason, these badges looks cool. Simple yet awesome. 

Rien:

thank you for these!! I am excited about trying this challenge for the first time. 

Hello Rien! Athena just created a GL Drama Lovers Club and was wondering if you could add it to your large roster LOL. I've made a few banners for it already but was also hoping you could potentially make matching hexagon badges with these pictures? 

<< Back to Index

GL Drama Lovers Club Badges & Banners

BannersRectangle Badges

Hexagon Badges

Elongated Hexagon Badges

<< Back to Index

I've added a few new badges for the Spring Cleaning Watch Challenge.

link to gallery in thread

a few of the new badges

Hi! Can you please make a hexagon badge for 24 Asian Drama Recommendations Challenge 2023 with This photo? 

I don't have any color preference.

Niha Rai:

Hi! Can you please make a hexagon badge for 24 Asian Drama Recommendations Challenge 2023 with This photo? 

I don't have any color preference.

this image doesn’t have enough background for the template but I managed to find one that had a bit more background (less cropped).

Thank you so much for your effort!!! It looks so beautiful ❤️