Kinara:

lol those scenes where he is figuring out her intentions are so funny🤣😂- they had me in splits😂

YES! Some of the "stares of disbelief" he gives her when she says something outrageous about their relationship just kills me.  Dylan is so good at this too....those stares are different from the "what kind of person are you?" stares he normally gives her when he's trying to figure her out.  

I just watched Ep. 15 last night, when they were at the Temple, sightseeing and he realized that he was in love with her (at the fortune-teller booth).  Love his facial expressions, especially his attempts to smile.  They really make a great couple - and they should, they've known each other long enough.  BaiLu is so pretty and gentle, you can pretty much pair her with anyone and it works (IMO), but I like them both here.  I'd love to see them in another series where he is not so tied-down emotionally, so he could have more fun with her.

Yes that’s what I like about BaiLu she brings out the best no matter who you pair her with. Such an admirable talent

I just hit the halfway point (18/36) and I know I am really going to miss this series when it ends.  Watching the next episode before bedtime is the highlight of my day.

Yes I am going to watch it again soon

It's nice that there is still some activity in the series forum here too.