I like the character White from the beginning, but until episode 9, White was still a mystery to me. Like Idk if he has anything to do with that terrible group's affairs or is he truly innocent and simply being dragged into a revenge that has nothing to do with him?

From what I've seen so far seems he's just tee's boyfriend tho they could do a plot twist and he's relevant to the plot

In the most recent episode, I kept laughing because he's just like omg omg omg omg! while Tee is being beat up almost murdered and then he's like ugh shiaaaaa I guess I have to "save" him LOL I still think he's in on the plan. He's the character we know less about. Like he could be another victim of Teacher Keng that was groomed and fell "in love" with him that out of jealousy when he was traded for Non, he took the video and sent it out. Or he's a schoolmate of Phi/Phee and his role was to get close to Tee. Like the plan was to honeypot/obtain information from those closest to Non. New/Tan couldn't seduce Tee since he's probably not Tee's type. Phee needed to seduce Jin and he's also not Tee's type. The only one that fit Tee was our twinky green tea White lotus. Pure and innocent, adorable, needing someone to protect him aka the perfect boy for Tee. 

my mind is all over the place with white, i started out thinking he was part of the plan, then after ep 8 + 9 thought he really was just tee's boyfriend that got dragged along, but now i keep thinking about him and i feel like he HAS to be involved somehow???

I think it could go a number of ways: 

First, it could be that White's character is positioned to make us like Tee's character more, and to inspire a redemption arc from Tee (maybe Tee saved Non?) - this would align with the more BL aspects of the genre, kind of lovey dovey vibes. That would mean White really was just at the wrong place at the wrong time though, but it makes the audience have at least one good moral character to root for, as everyone else has shown both good and bad sides. I think this is most likely, but I am hoping there's more to White's character.

OR

At some point in the past in their early relationship, Tee has told White everything that's happened, and White and Tee are also trying to get some form of revenge or sort the situation out in the present. This is unlikely as when everything first goes down at the house, Tee is scared of White finding out the bad things he has done in the past. That's partly why I think the first scenario above is what's going to play out.

OR

White could be somehow related to Phee and Tan's revenge plot. A lot of people have noticed how similar Phee's old school uniform is to White's school uniform, and it's confirmed White went to a different high school. This implies these two characters are linked in the past in some way. In this scenario, it's still a possibility that Tee saved Non in the past, perhaps with White's encouragement or help, but it's also a possibility that Tee did not save Non (unlikely that White would still be so in love with Tee in the present though if this is the case). However, I predict this is less likely because White's character in the present has been very innocent, and also affected by the hallucinations from the spiked joint. If he had been in on it with Tan and Phee, he would have known not to smoke it and wouldn't have had the hallucination about his skin getting boils. So it's unlikely he's a part of Phee and Tan's revenge plot. That leaves...

OR

White could be on his own revenge plot, unaware that Phee and Tan are also scheming. This would be a likely outcome if he was somehow related to Keng, the teacher, rather than Non. However, this is the least likely to happen in the plot in my opinion, given the good moral positioning of White's character so far and the bad moral positioning of Keng's character.

Another crazy theory I read somewhere was that White is actually just Non in disguise, and he got plastic surgery or something and came back to get revenge. This is really really unlikely though.

It could be any of these theories, something else entirely, or a combination of parts of all of them! So excited to find out next week lol

Okay!! at this point I can definitely say with 1000% surely that Non is not dead. 

But I am not actually sure how White might be related to all this mess. Although, I have a feeling that he is. 

I have a theory that probably he is, Mr Keng's brother and is somehow helping Non to get revenge.

White is the replacement police information... Or... Related to Mr. Keng?

Could be either way... I also find it a bit surprising of how Police is not at all involved in this case. Like two people disappearance is a big deal. 

I thought the police chief was bought off by Tee’s uncle or Por’s dad or something to stop investigating?  Did I imagine that? TBH all I remember is episode 9 at this point… ?

You didn't imagine it the police was indeed bought off by the uncle or por's dad or both

Axel:

You didn't imagine it the police was indeed bought off by the uncle or por's dad or both

Well that’s good to know lol, bcuz this IS contributing to my usual crazy. Lol

One theory floating around is that White maybe Mr.  Keng's younger brother and in on the revenge too. Wouldn't that be just deliciously sweet!

BLBelize1:

One theory floating around is that White maybe Mr.  Keng's younger brother and in on the revenge too. Wouldn't that be just deliciously sweet!

I say .. it would really make sense, If it's this way... Then he has a motive to befriend Tee. But right now, I don't care anything, I just want justice for Non. 

MiAmu1266:

I say .. it would really make sense, If it's this way... Then he has a motive to befriend Tee. But right now, I don't care anything, I just want justice for Non. 

yes I wanted him to slice and dice them so bad!