Hi there! 

Do you want to watch Delicious Romance, but need English subtitles to get what everyone's saying and also can't because WeTV said "no English subs for you"? 

Well, you're in luck! Because for the low price of please-do-not-harass-this-fansubber-to-sub-faster, you can now watch this show and understand what's going on!

(I posted this before in the comments, but thought I'd add it here for visibility since that will inevitably drown in the comments pool.)

Site for English subbed videos (will take you to external site, Captionfy)

and Ko-fi link, if you'd like to support the project!

If you're worried about potential piracy issues, you can relax! Captionfy embeds YouTube videos from the actual official source, and then just adds my subtitles on top of it. Your views are still tied to the original video and ads still run normally as well. So it's a win-win for us all!

There is no set upload schedule; all videos are translated and subbed during free time. The playlist above will be automatically updated when a video is done.

You may freely share the link above if you see someone asking for subs, but if I see these translations being posted on any other site—especially websites like Dramacool or Kissasian—this project will be in jeopardy.

If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks and happy watching :)

(Edit Dec 19: This project is on-hold. I already stated that this project will probably end if I see these subs being taken and reuploaded, and they are currently on Dramacool without the credits that I list at the beginning of every video. Thank you to everyone that respected my wishes and enjoyed the subtitles so far, but subbing will be paused until further notice.)

(Edit Dec 22: Project is back, just use the same link above. Please avoid Dramacool, as I'm sure they'll continue to steal these subtitles. If you'd like to support the project, please consider buying me a Ko-fi. Thank you!)

(Edit Jan 9: It’s been a wild ride, but this subtitling project is finally…finished! Woot!

This is actually my second subbing project; my first was for Dear Diary (linked in my profile), which actually has official subs, but I wanted to freshen them up since they felt lackluster. Between then and now, I think I’ve gotten drastically better at the translating process, and I hope that better quality is apparent for Delicious Romance

This show is incredibly dear to me now. Having effectively rewatched it several times for the sake of translating/subtitling, I can safely say that it is incredibly well thought-out and written, with a great degree of poignancy. I imagine the sight of me, curled up in bed and typing out subtitles through my tears, would surely have been comical to see. 

Also, thanks to Becky17 for her help on preliminary translations for episodes 4, 10, and 16!

But most importantly, I really want to thank everyone for watching, and also to so many people for your generosity in donating Ko-fis. I’m blown away by all the support, seriously. And I’ve been reading everyone’s notes and thank yous! Very sorry that I haven’t been able reply to each one personally, but I’ll take the chance now to thank you all now. I hope that the subs are enough to pay back everyone’s kindness. Happy watching, and see you later!)

Great subs.  Your translation of some of the harder to translate Chinese phrases are spot on.  Tencent should pay you for this effort! :thumbs up:

casualhero:

Great subs.  Your translation of some of the harder to translate Chinese phrases are spot on.  Tencent should pay you for this effort! :thumbs up:

Thank you! Haha, if they'd pay me, I would certainly not reject the offer...

Thank you so much, honestly. I'm really enjoying this show, all thanks to your efforts.

OHMYGAWD!! Thank you so much!!! I was dying to watch this drama, so I was very upset about not having english subs...

thank you so much <333

This is awesome.  Thank you for doing the work and for sharing to the rest of the MDL world!  Can't wait to start watching this weekend.

This made my night! I can't wait to start watching this series soon. Appreciate this so much! ^___^

Thank you very much! 

Richel:
they are currently on Dramacool

It saddens me whenever I see posters at MDL praising sites like Dramacool for this very reason. Dramacool and similar sites are just parasites, they shamelessly steal the hard work of fansubbers and often go beyond removing the original credits to inserting their own, claiming that THEY made the subs.  I also love Kofi for being able to put my money where my mouth is, and have supported around 6 different J subbers that way in the last few months.  I hope everyone who sees your post will reflect on the true cost of sites like Dramacool and instead choose to support the hard work of people like you who make subs possible.

burhaa aadmi:

It saddens me whenever I see posters at MDL praising sites like Dramacool for this very reason. Dramacool and similar sites are just parasites, they shamelessly steal the hard work of fansubbers and often go beyond removing the original credits to inserting their own, claiming that THEY made the subs.  I also love Kofi for being able to put my money where my mouth is, and have supported around 6 different J subbers that way in the last few months.  I hope everyone who sees your post will reflect on the true cost of sites like Dramacool and instead choose to support the hard work of people like you who make subs possible.

It's also been annoying me more recently with this whole debacle, so now every time I see someone recommend Dramacool or something, I just have to stick my head in the convo and tell them why it's horrible. It's hard, because I think most people honestly don't know that Dramacool basically gains all its content through highway robbery, but then it's really something else when others just don't care because it's convenient. For the most part, though, whenever I've told people about how they steal all their subtitles, most people do find it incredibly ridiculous and try to stay away as much as possible.

Thank you for your support of fansubbers, I and all of them greatly appreciate it :)

I can not thank you enough Richel. I logged in just so that I could let you know how much I appreciate your work. Thank you .. Thank you.. Thank you!!!