Is it  Bo-geol or Woo-hak? I think it is Bo-geol because of just there are so many parallels shown and how many scenes of Bo-geol are replicas of Ki-ho's part. Another thing I noticed was how spot-on the young actress looked to Park Eun-bin and so I thought of just how Ki-ho's actor looked and had a striking resemblance to Bo-geol. I kind of wish it is Bo-geol but what do you guys think?

Well, that's the question!

Yup, he fits Ki Ho's profile the most. The young Jung Ki Ho described as someone who already has an editing skill. And guess what's bo geol's job now? I mean I don't know his exact position yet, but I get the impression that he's someone working behind the screen.

My guess for now  is him ...

WonderWisdom:

Same! Because he seems to be a director at first. Secondly his actions and personality makes me feel he is kiho

I am not entirely sure, but I believe it might be one of the brothers.  I believe that the younger brother is the one. The reason is due to the tennis shoes. Jung Ki Ho  kindly gifted her a pair of tennis shoes. Fifteen years later, the youngest brother also gifted her a pair of tennis shoes.     The youngest brother, Bo geol, had a similar personality to the Ki Ho. He kindly clarified to his     brother, who mistakenly believed that he was their middle school friend, that he was certain that their older brother was not her former classmate.

There is so much evidence pointing to Bo Geol, but his age, not immediately revealing himself to her, his reaction (like if it was him he’d be shocked to find her, right?) and his “family” make it confusing. Part of me also wants to root for a double ✌️plot twist like they make us think it’s Bo Geol, but it’s actually Woo Hak this whole time. Idk I like both of them. Based on looks I feel like Woo Hak looks the most like young Kiho, but this is a kdrama so that might mean nothing. Plus Bo Geol has done more things reminiscent of the old Kiho (e.g. the shoes). They’re both cute tho, I just hope the SLS doesn’t gut me ? Of course it could be neither too, but I think that’s unlikely.

WonderWisdom:

thatoldbooksmell:

Same! Because he seems to be a director at first. Secondly his actions and personality makes me feel he is kiho

I think it's definitely him.  

I think its Bo Geol. I feel like its going to be similar to whats wrong with secretary kim

Houve tantas semelhanças de Ki Ho nos dois irmãos que ficaram meio difíceis de haver uma conclusão de quem é de fato, isso é intrigante demais. Mas acredito que Kang Bo Geol seja seu amigo de antes.

Por exemplo, ele quem lhe entregou sapatos novos logo de início; sua serenidade lembra mais o KiHo; o motivo de ele estar mais quieto e reservado seja pela culpa que sente em ter eventualmente ajudado Mok-ha a fugir e ter acontecido tudo aquilo; ao ele negar que o irmão seja KiHo me parece ter uma verdade muito suspeita, tipo: "não, você não é o KiHo, eu tenho certeza, porque esse sou eu"

I'm most confident in saying that Ki Ho is definitely Bo Geol because the actor is the main lead, and the encounters that happened in their young age, mostly associated with the love story, should revolve around Ki Ho. Even though they were just friends helping each other in their youth, this aligns with the director's perspective.

As an audience, Bo Geol's personality is more similar to Ki Ho's, while Woo Hak's personality doesn't quite match Ki Ho's.

What's intriguing is why he ignores Seo Mok Ha. If he were Ki Ho, he shouldn't have amnesia, especially in the first episode, where he keeps going to the location where Ki Ho and Mok Ha were supposed to meet. His repeated visits suggest that Ki Ho hasn't lost his memories, which makes me believe that Woo Hak is definitely not Ki Ho, in my opinion.

sunnycolaa:

I think its Bo Geol. I feel like its going to be similar to whats wrong with secretary kim

Yes, I feel it too!

But honestly if it's him ...it's weird that he don't identify him as Kiho and act like he doesn't know her.

The plot twist i would write to break the viewers heart is that it's actually really Woo-hak, but through life's beautiful incidents she falls in love to Bo-geol.

I think it's Bogeol and I have a theory as to why he did not revealed himself right away to mokha, who everyone thought was dead.

Theory: He probably blames himself for her disappearance, and now that she has shown up alive and well, doesn't feel like he is worthy to be in her life therefore he has kept quiet and keeps denying that woo hak is ki ho because he changed his name to get away from his father who is still looking for him (we heard this in ep 2 I think).  So there's 2 reasons to hide his name, his father, and the feeling of unworthiness. But that feeling will probably fade in a nice natural way to the point of where he will want to tell her who he is as the show goes on.

Silent Heart:

I'm most confident in saying that Ki Ho is definitely Bo Geol because the actor is the main lead, and the encounters that happened in their young age, mostly associated with the love story, should revolve around Ki Ho. Even though they were just friends helping each other in their youth, this aligns with the director's perspective.

As an audience, Bo Geol's personality is more similar to Ki Ho's, while Woo Hak's personality doesn't quite match Ki Ho's.

What's intriguing is why he ignores Seo Mok Ha. If he were Ki Ho, he shouldn't have amnesia, especially in the first episode, where he keeps going to the location where Ki Ho and Mok Ha were supposed to meet. His repeated visits suggest that Ki Ho hasn't lost his memories, which makes me believe that Woo Hak is definitely not Ki Ho, in my opinion.

Yeah I agree he wouldn't have lost his memories, he probably just got tired of waiting or felt like she was really gone and wanted to move on with his life.