A direct continuation of Ultimate Note is kind of up in the air because that production company lost the rights to the author. BUT the author is the chairman of the production company, NP Entertainment, which produced Reunion: Seasons 1 & 2, Mystic Nine, and Tomb of the Sea. NP Entertainment also has plans for more television adaptations of other books (the shows are based on a series of books called Daomu Biji (盗墓笔记) or The Grave Robbers' Chronicles as well as its sequels and prequel. )

In the meantime, you can read the direct continuation of Ultimate Note in vol. 8 here. Ultimate Note is pretty close to the novel, however, supernatural stuff does exist (ghosts, zombies, etc.)

If you want just want to watch the next available show, the order to watch is here.

If you want to read all the books from the beginning, the order is here.

Hi, I actually dont understand one thing in this drama. 1>Who is the person they refer as "IT" do u know that ?

2> there is also who looks replica of Wu xie. who is that?

ranjani9400:

Hi, I actually dont understand one thing in this drama. 1>Who is the person they refer as "IT" do u know that ?

These answers are based on the lore  in the dramas only and does not include what the books say.

1. "It" is not one person or organization but a combination of the two.  "It" is made up of all of those who have sought immortality since ancient times. 
  2. The person who looks like Wu Xie hasn't been addressed much in the tv shows. We don't know his name in the dramas yet.
 taomubiji:

These answers are based on the lore  in the dramas only and does not include what the books say.

1. "It" is not one person or organization but a combination of the two.  "It" is made up of all of those who have sought immortality since ancient times. 
  2. The person who looks like Wu Xie hasn't been addressed much in the tv shows. We don't know his name in the dramas yet.

oh,

1. Did they mention "It" in books.  (Who he / she is and what they look like)

2. Did they mention the lookalike of Wu Xie in books?

Am sorry to ask you as I would be travelling this whole yr. so do not have time to read the book you have updated. 

ranjani9400:

oh,

1. Did they mention "It" in books.  (Who he / she is and what they look like)

2. Did they mention the lookalike of Wu Xie in books?

Am sorry to ask you as I would be travelling this whole yr. so do not have time to read the book you have updated. 

1.  It's never strictly said who all "It" is in the books. It is more likely a combination of different people and organizations but this time, the government is involved.
  2. Yes, in the books there is more than one lookalike. The person that Wu Xie was cultivated to be like is named Qi Yu. Not much is known about him.

Haha it's okay there's a lot of books to read :D

taomubiji:
  1.  It's never strictly said who all "It" is in the books. It is more likely a combination of different people and organizations but this time, the government is involved.
  2. Yes, in the books there is more than one lookalike. The person that Wu Xie was cultivated to be like is named Qi Yu. Not much is known about him.

Well thanks.

ranjani9400:

taomubiji:

I also don't understand ant they are referring to as "IT", that's why I can't wait the season two. I hope it will be the same cast and AH-Ning will also come back.

Yazz81:

I also don't understand ant they are referring to as "IT", that's why I can't wait the season two. I hope it will be the same cast and AH-Ning will also come back.

Tomb of the Sea answers some of the questions raised in Ultimate Note. It is almost 10 years later though.

is tomb of the sea interesting 

I think it's pretty good. I really liked Tomb of the Sea's Wu Xie. But I definitely wouldn't say it's better than Ultimate Note

Okay, I think ultimate note is the best 

I think it would be good if we did a poll for this series. The goal is just to show the viewer’s interest in this season of the series, especially because of the acting of its actors. 

at least for tibetan sea flower still they didn't choose the actors .

The title could be similar to this, which season of the lost tomb definitely needs another season with the same actors?

Sorry I couldn’t come with better idea. If you have an idea please feel free to share it. Thank you.

There are polls available on the show's wiki, but I am unfamiliar with how polls on twitter work lol. If it were something on MDL, then maybe a custom list? Then with your suggested title, you could add all the different lost tomb shows. ^^

taomubiji:

There are polls available on the show's wiki, but I am unfamiliar with how polls on twitter work lol. If it were something on MDL, then maybe a custom list? Then with your suggested title, you could add all the different lost tomb shows. ^^

I don’t have twitter account. if I came up with better idea or at least could create a voting post, I will share it with everyone. And if there is new poll for this series please share it with us. Thank you.  :)