We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Lilly:

Reservoir Dogs (1992)

undercover cop

Extreme Job - cops pretend to run a friend chicken restaurant to catch some gangster. Awesome movie.

MansiRam:

Goblin ( Grim Reaper). This drama is top in most popular shows of mdl list. So I hope most of people/human have watched this kdrama.

And it is exciting game lol. 

Didn't see it sadly. Glad you are liking the game. :D 

Animal

ColourMePurple:

Extreme Job - cops pretend to run a friend chicken restaurant to catch some gangster. Awesome movie.

Animal

Whenever someone asks for drama recommendation. First drama I recommend to anyone is Goblin. You should give it try. It has great script with great actor.

ColourMePurple:

Animal

Behind your touch 

Space

Martian  ( Matt Damon rocks there, and the way he grows those potatoes) he my fav…..  :-x… muahah

Sun 

The Moon (2023) - solar winds interrupt communications

stars

MansiRam:

Whenever someone asks for drama recommendation. First drama I recommend to anyone is Goblin. You should give it try. It has great script with great actor.

yeah, it's a very popular drama. I am just finding it hard to finish watching everything I am interested in. lol. Don't know how I'll get to it all. 

ColourMePurple:

yeah, it's a very popular drama. I am just finding it hard to finish watching everything I am interested in. lol. Don't know how I'll get to it all. 

I understand. I want to watch other countries drama too. But my next to watch list is so full of kdrama.

ColourMePurple:

I do get you. As it happens with me.
I play safe at such times. I give priorities to the dramas recommended by your friends.
In such cases, u do not feel guilty of-
1) not respecting suggestions of your friends, and
2) and plus, U get the chance to walk the talk of saying, " do not go for what you love to do,  but instead do what he/she loves to".    :-x      and u r welcome my darling friend.

MansiRam:

My love from the star

Alien

My roommate is gumhio

CEO

aenoee:

My roommate is gumhio

CEO

There's alien in MRIG?

MansiRam:

My love from the star

Alien

My Girlfriend is an Alien

CEO

Agency (She became the CEO at last)

Comet

The age of Adeline ( can I write this Hollywood movie?)

Anger