Question: the prompt "Flower in hair" does a floral wreath on the head or a fake flower (made of metal or fabric) count? Something like in the pictures? Or does it have to be a real flower? 

Answer: yes any flower in hair counts 

Question : Starting with the same letter as your username" only username or also display name and can "A" or "The" at the beginning of a title be ignored? 

Answer: Displayname at the time you are watching (if you change it mention it as a comment) , the or a before may be ignored 

Question "Flower in nature" would it count if flowers are growing naturally somewhere even if its in the city (for example the slope next to a river or a park in the city)or does it need to be in some sort of rural setting? 

Answer:  Flower in nature -  Nature means-  not created by humans. Can be growing naturally in a slope , can be growing in a lake, can be a metal flower dropped in the woods.   

Just avoid  landscaped flowers, agriculture, floweshops... 

Question: does Kissing while drunk and then forgetting and beingemberresed count as an accidental kiss  

Answer -kissing while drunk can count as an accidental kiss, it has nothing to do with remembering it afterwords more about kissing the wrong person of if they call it an accident once they remember it  ... in I just finished Parks Marriage Contract and that kiss would fall under accident 

as she thought she was Kissing her husband even if he is the same guy... Anyway I doubled checked and Parks Marriage Contract will give you the Lawnmower the desserts the grandfather eats have flowers on them. There is at least one potted flower in the temple he visits as a kid episode 12 she cuts herself on a healing plant right after we see the Pressed plant  and the grandfather has tea with his desserts + I'm sure they drink tea more times. Also if you pay attention to some of the food served you may find a flower there too...  I put all this under spoiler because I think some people may not want to plan ahead and may want to experience the joy of finding the Lawnmower titles on their own. 

Question : can a black rose be used as a Lawnmower 

Answer : No. 

i think this should cover all the question asked. Or did I miss anything? 

Can anyone give me recommendation for Pressed Plant,Perfume, Flowers as a gesture of apology, Flower festival and Rare plant because I have already used the dramas in the list for something else.

Can GO Into Your Heart be used in Tag: Competition ?

Shiro:
i think this should cover all the question asked.

Thanks a lot, Shiro. 

Sorry for having another question. I just want to make sure I understand it correctly. 

Does 1 Lawnmower drama, count as 5 titles towards the total of dramas we have to watch for a certain level? So 5x Lawnmower sums up to 25 titles per round? 

Can we use Lawnmower for the same block twice (i.e. in Round 1 may I use Lawnmower for Block 2  and in Round 2 a different Lawnmower drama for Block 2 again)?

JulyMoon:

Thanks a lot, Shiro. 

Sorry for having another question. I just want to make sure I understand it correctly. 

Does 1 Lawnmower drama, count as 5 titles towards the total of dramas we have to watch for a certain level? So 5x Lawnmower sums up to 25 titles per round? 

Can we use Lawnmower for the same block twice (i.e. in Round 1 may I use Lawnmower for Block 2  and in Round 2 a different Lawnmower drama for Block 2 again)?

You can use a Lawnmower for the same block for 2 different rounds, 1 per round. 

It counts as a completed block for the totalt amount of blocks. And is included in  total amount of titles mentioned 

Hello :-) 

I have already so much fun being on the lookout for plants when I am watching a title lol XD So thanks to the team that made it possible ^^

Little question regarding dead plant (block 25), does the following can be considered as a "dead plant"? a character is eating "dried wheat" (it is part of a joke, he is made to believe he is going to die and the hero made him eat a banana peel and then even what seems like dried grass / wheat (which for me is equivalent to a dead plant) to "survive")

Edit: I wanted to put the two pictures below in spoiler just in case but I do not manage to do that ><"" if it is an issue, tell me and I will remove them ;-)

pictures: 

Heracin:

Hello :-) 

I have already so much fun being on the lookout for plants when I am watching a title lol XD So thanks to the team that made it possible ^^

Little question regarding dead plant (block 25), does the following can be considered as a "dead plant"? a character is eating "dried wheat" (it is part of a joke, he is made to believe he is going to die and the hero made him eat a banana peel and then even what seems like dried grass / wheat (which for me is equivalent to a dead plant) to "survive")

Edit: I wanted to put the two pictures below in spoiler just in case but I do not manage to do that ><"" if it is an issue, tell me and I will remove them ;-)

pictures: 

The plant looks dead to me so go for it. 

Also I'm glad you are enjoying looking for plants... I seem to see them everywhere now... the flower industri deffenetly is a big part of dramaland... 

KC Drama LOVER:

Can GO Into Your Heart be used in Tag: Competition ?

I haven't yet watched the drama but after watching the trailer I think it could fit. There seems to be a couple of scenes in the trailer that hint at some kind of competition. The problem is that it doesn't have the tag (yet). If you think it fits while/after watching it, you could add the tag and make it fit.

Shiro:

The plant looks dead to me so go for it. 

Also I'm glad you are enjoying looking for plants... I seem to see them everywhere now... the flower industri deffenetly is a big part of dramaland... 

Thanks for the answer Shiro :D (I have also added the drama to the custom list if people are curious XD)

And you are right, now that I have started looking for it, I see them everywhere as well ^^ It is amazing :D

Echo:

I haven't yet watched the drama but after watching the trailer I think it could fit. There seems to be a couple of scenes in the trailer that hint at some kind of competition. The problem is that it doesn't have the tag (yet). If you think it fits while/after watching it, you could add the tag and make it fit.

Ok, Thank you so much :D

Shiro:
Question: does Kissing while drunk and then forgetting and beingemberresed count as an accidental kiss  

Answer -kissing while drunk can count as an accidental kiss, it has nothing to do with remembering it afterwords more about kissing the wrong person of if they call it an accident once they remember it  ... in I just finished Parks Marriage Contract and that kiss would fall under accident

as she thought she was Kissing her husband even if he is the same guy... Anyway I doubled checked and Parks Marriage Contract will give you the Lawnmower the desserts the grandfather eats have flowers on them. There is at least one potted flower in the temple he visits as a kid episode 12 she cuts herself on a healing plant right after we see the Pressed plant  and the grandfather has tea with his desserts + I'm sure they drink tea more times. Also if you pay attention to some of the food served you may find a flower there too...  I put all this under spoiler because I think some people may not want to plan ahead and may want to experience the joy of finding the Lawnmower titles on their own.

Thank you!!! I really needed this one.

Shiro:
Question : can a black rose be used as a Lawnmower

Answer : No.

i think this should cover all the question asked. Or did I miss anything? 

haha okie dokie. I'll try to make the most of it. :)

I have one general question regarding the lawnmower. How should I note it as a lawnmower? Is it okay if I write the same show for every prompt in the block and in the notes give explanation of how it fits and then in the lawnmower section, I'll list the drama and block used in? Or is there a better way to fill it in?

I merged the cells, and noted the block in the section below. But you are free to do as you please. Write it once and then in the header, write in every line add pretty Pictures... just as long as it's there 

I wanted to add the Table for Leap Flowers in my sign-up post but I just can't get the code to work. I'm using the hack method with copying the code in my profile and so far it worked well except for some minor errors which I could work around. 

In my profile it shows just fine as the table with the correct format but when I copy the Leap Flowers part it only pastes as text, despite making sure there's a letter at the beginning and end of the marked part. 

This happened before and I could solve it by copying smaller parts, but the table is one piece and I can't split it. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or can do to make it work? 

Can anyone give me recommendation for Pressed Plant,Perfume, Flowers as a gesture of apologyFlower festival and Rare plant because I have already used the dramas in the list for something else.

JulyMoon:

I wanted to add the Table for Leap Flowers in my sign-up post but I just can't get the code to work. I'm using the hack method with copying the code in my profile and so far it worked well except for some minor errors which I could work around. 

In my profile it shows just fine as the table with the correct format but when I copy the Leap Flowers part it only pastes as text, despite making sure there's a letter at the beginning and end of the marked part. 

This happened before and I could solve it by copying smaller parts, but the table is one piece and I can't split it. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or can do to make it work? 

Have you tried to restart your computer, or using a different browser?

Shiro:
Have you tried to restart your computer, or using a different browser?

I don't see how that is connected to the problem? It worked before and nothing changed on my side. 

Edit: I tried a different browser and it worked. I still wonder what the issue was. Thank you, Shiro.