Hi! I have a question about block 23, prompt Main character has a flower allergy. How serious are you about the word "flower"? Would you count aloe vera as a flower? I know it's more of a plant, but it may bloom and have flowers... Enlighten me, please :)

JulyMoon:

I don't see how that is connected to the problem? It worked before and nothing changed on my side. 

Edit: I tried a different browser and it worked. I still wonder what the issue was. Thank you, Shiro. 

The mysteries of getting things to work...  But the power of restart, adding a letter or switching browsers is just astonishing... ha ha glad it worked 

ZhouYanRan:

Hi! I have a question about block 23, prompt Main character has a flower allergy. How serious are you about the word "flower"? Would you count aloe vera as a flower? I know it's more of a plant, but it may bloom and have flowers... Enlighten me, please :)

If the person is allergic to the aloe vera flower it counts if the person is allergic to the plant is does not count...  Otherwise we  would have said plant allergy... 

Shiro:

If the person is allergic to the aloe vera flower it counts if the person is allergic to the plant is does not count...  Otherwise we  would have said plant allergy... 

Okay, thank you for clarification and all your hard work :)

Hello there, I wasn't sure about this so I wanted to confirm... I signed up for the challenge today but a title I started and finished a couple of (5) days ago fits one of the prompts, can I use it for the challenge since I watched it in 2024 or do only titles that I watched after I signed up count?

Arclei:

Hello there, I wasn't sure about this so I wanted to confirm... I signed up for the challenge today but a title I started and finished a couple of (5) days ago fits one of the prompts, can I use it for the challenge since I watched it in 2024 or do only titles that I watched after I signed up count? 

You may use anything you started from jan 1st 2024 to dec 31st 24. So yes 

Shiro:

You may use anything you started from jan 1st 2024 to dec 31st 24. So yes 

Thank you for the confirmation!

You are welcome 

Shiro:

The mysteries of getting things to work...  But the power of restart, adding a letter or switching browsers is just astonishing... ha ha glad it worked 

Haha indeed. Thank you! ^.^

KC Drama LOVER:

Can anyone give me recommendation for Pressed Plant,Perfume, Flowers as a gesture of apology, Flower festival and Rare plant because I have already used the dramas in the list for something else.

Can GO Into Your Heart be used in Tag: Competition ?

Pressed plant - The Story of Park's Marriage Revenge

Flower festival - I believe there was one in My Dearest part 1

Rare Plant - Mysterious Lotus Casebook (it's a flower)

I'm so sorry, but I have another question. In block 7 prompt New - First leading role in 2024 must it really be 2024? May I watch a drama from last year (still airing in 2024) if that was this actor's first leading role and so far it's his only leading role?

ZhouYanRan:

I'm so sorry, but I have another question. In block 7 prompt New - First leading role in 2024 must it really be 2024? May I watch a drama from last year (still airing in 2024) if that was this actor's first leading role and so far it's his only leading role?

Sorry for the belated answer, if it is still airing 2024 then yes go for it. 

Shiro:

Sorry for the belated answer, if it is still airing 2024 then yes go for it. 

Don't apologise, I'm sure you're busy with other stuff :) Thank you for answering all my questions.

Related question for the "New - First leading role 2024"  prompt.  Is this supposed to be any lead role, regardless if it's as a first or second lead, or is it the first time as a first/main lead role.

For example, I was considering using Flex X Cop as this would be Park Ji Hyun's first time as the main female lead. Before this, she's been the 2nd female lead in a few other dramas. So while it's her first time as the main female lead, it's not technically her first time in any lead role.

Also, is the link in the prompt for "New" supposed to lead somewhere?

Echo:

Related question for the "New - First leading role 2024"  prompt.  Is this supposed to be any lead role, regardless if it's as a first or second lead, or is it the first time as a first/main lead role.

For example, I was considering using Flex X Cop as this would be Park Ji Hyun's first time as the main female lead. Before this, she's been the 2nd female lead in a few other dramas. So while it's her first time as the main female lead, it's not technically her first time in any lead role.

Also, is the link in the prompt for "New" supposed to lead somewhere?

We don’t go by first or second but by how they are listed. First main role as oposed to supporting, gust or no prior roles at all