We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Come to see victory, In the land call fantasy...... Love Shuffle Ost.
And now his second song x)
Just Another Boy ~ YG WIN Team B

Just Another Boy - WIN Team A
well all of a sudden i'm listening to Barbra Streisand songs[thanx to my landlord free sound trip lol]
Just when did you learn to appreciate B. Streisand's songs? :p
educto1 wrote: Just when did you learn to appreciate B. Streisand's songs? :p

right now lol the landlady is listening to it in full volume [hello sick up here lol]

still BS song lol
EJ_101 wrote: right now lol the landlady is listening to it in full volume [hello sick up here lol]

still BS song lol

lol, Idk any BS song except Rain on my Parade from Glee. Lea loves her dearly. Are u not falling asleep while listening to those?
I Don't Play Quidditch by Nova and the Experience XD
lol.. Stuck on you -Lionel Riche [song provided by the landlord free sound tripping here]
educto1 wrote: lol, Idk any BS song except Rain on my Parade from Glee. Lea loves her dearly. Are u not falling asleep while listening to those?

how to fall asleep it seems like the whole house has in earthquake mode lol [yeah i've seen that epi on GLEE...]
stuck on you yeah yeah yeah

Currently I am trying to watch Love, Now......its not exactly the best drama in the world but this one song in the show keeps me going plus its so addicting to hear I don't know why....
BTS - Just one day ... Awww, so stuck in my head!!