I used to be a part of a social networking site named 'Orkut' and there almost every community related to anime and manga used to have this topic in its forum -'Guess the crush of the person above you'. As if a forum without this topic is incomplete :P It struck me just now so I thought about creating a similar thread here :D
I think the title says it all. You just have to guess the crush of the person who has posted the last post. It is not necessary to name a human being. LOL. It can be anything; even non-living things xD After all, this is just for fun!
START GUESSING!
Rika chan has a crush on me "Blush ...
Biya has a crush on sweet things xD.
true true <3.. haha ... Verdaisy has a crush on Degeki Daisy manga
Biya obviously has a crush on Jack Harper (aka CEO of Panther Cola, aka American hero in the British branch, aka The Man who Couldn't Keep a Secret, aka S. Kinsella's creation)

I'm sure of it because... who the heck could resist such a man???????
;)
Amrita has a crush on good books ^^.
verdaisy has a crush on Skye.

What on earth do you see in him? :<
LOL so hard that my stomach hurts... Amrita ur humor rocks :P .. there are many men i have a crush on and one of them is JACK HARPER .. out of all her books that one is my fav.. its kinda creepy how among all of her books you talked about CAN YOU CAN A SECRET :P jack harper indeed was a jackpot :P

Ashu has a crush on tuba

ps: the best thing about this thread which i just figured is that not only we are playing a game but we are also trying to know each other better :) good one rika CHAN :) for some reason i tilt my head on the right whenever i say CHAN hehe..
Ha, Biya, it's our tete-à-tete again!

Before I unveil your next crush, I can just as well admit that Can you keep a secret was my favourite too. And to be honest to the bitter end, I wished Ms Kinsella had stopped shopping in London...

This said, back to your next crush!
Mumble mumble...

Biya has a crush on this man!!!

Should anyone think I've grown two heads, this man invented... drums... cimbals... horns... NUTELLA!
may wrote: Amrita has a crush on good books ^^.

By the way, Verde, I truly have a crush on good books. I have got around 3000 only in my apartment here. I haven't counted study books and those which are still at my mother's. :D
rofl ... suddenly i laughed out so loud that my hubby gave me this weird look .. if he sees who i have crush on :P he will have a big time competition :P .. hahaha
Rita i can perfectly imagine you laughing that evil laugh lolzzz...

Rita has a huge crush on HYUN BIN [ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH]
No1Jater wrote: rofl ... suddenly i laughed out so loud that my hubby gave me this weird look .. if he sees who i have crush on :P he will have a big time competition :P .. hahaha
Rita i can perfectly imagine you laughing that evil laugh lolzzz...

Rita has a huge crush on HYUN BIN [ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH]

Ok, I need to reply to this, although I haven't got another crush for Biya at hand, right now: Mr Ferrero's beauty blinded me... So whoever comes next, can just skip me, in case.

However: COULDN'T YOU POST A BIGGER PIC??????????????????????
You mean, like this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40[/ATTACH]

:( .. i didnt realize it was that small until i submit the reply ... but it was fun teasing you Muahahahaha "Evil laugh

Rita's another crush is her husband :P

i present you HYUN BIN ...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41[/ATTACH]

ps: my husband gave me another dirty look as to why i am laughing so hard ... so pls dont make me laugh too hard :P i dont want to kicked out at this time of the night :P ... hehehe .. (not that he can do it :P)
RITA CLICK ON HYUN BIN... "yells